1. My nick name: ||-Rich-||

2. Game server: Mega x100

3. Which rule clause was violated: rule 8

4. Nickname of the offender: Spell

5.  Proof: 

Edited by ptdung1408
change topic's name
  • Sad 1

@BeL4eNaKПредлагаю вернуться к вопросу отсечения персонажей на СС с пингом 300+. Эти топ игроки сами лагают и бьют постоянно в телепорт (видно что я отпивал СД в телепорте). А то что он сдулся после 5й минуты за пару секунд, ну так там и банки медленнее пьются, и никто не отменял юзать дополнительные игровые бафы для усиления или ускорения урона... And special to Rich - Off your programm "Tiny" with many additional features. 

Oh... Rich and show your connection details.

image.png

@SP3LL I take off my poison ring so you can kill me. I did that to know who was in CC with me, before that time you can cant hit me without losing blood.

what ever, when i can kill some SM in CC, he said and reported me hack or marco and nobody said about my internet connection (example: Hector). and now i have this clip you said me check my internet connection LOL.

everything will solve by ADM

22 минуты назад, ptdung1408 сказал:

@SP3LL I take off my poison ring so you can kill me. I did that to know who was in CC with me, before that time you can cant hit me without losing blood.

what ever, when i can kill some SM in CC, he said and reported me hack or marco and nobody said about my internet connection (example: Hector). and now i have this clip you said me check my internet connection LOL.

Hector noob SM ? I never write you or other ppls when i lose. All ok. i'm clean. GL with solve ADM. When ADM says that I'm clean, I expect you to apologize for slander

21 минуту назад, Beasty сказал:

I think it's time to add teleport cooldown, it's funny how people teleport in cc 10 minutes ?

with your suggestion, i think need to add more delay for used hp pots on BK, so as not to jump until at least the 5th minute, otherwise hard kill Tank BK (such as Rich) with Elites pots. I jumped up to the 5th minute and then started battle.

2 часа назад, ptdung1408 сказал:

Don't lie Rich. I wrote to you many times you lag and hit the teleport combo. You answered me yourself that you have a bad ping of 250+. To get started, spend yourself on the Internet and make a ping of at least 50-60

Lol, why you complain, when you are lagy as hell yourself. Plus you often hit SMs while they are in teleports and because of your lags, you jump like MG and hit combos without moving animation. Just go with your friends to x50 to farm all stuff and run through the walls. Or ask gucci for a speedhack, but I think you all have it as in same guild and on mutual characters got caught already.

/skipcc

@KEPLAR GUCCI still live stream for Mubless, you mean ADM this game still hired GUCCI when he hack =))
sometimes i kill some SM and you said and reported me hack or marco =))

all of you are superiority, you are best ok bro =))

1 hour ago, ptdung1408 said:

@KEPLAR GUCCI still live stream for Mubless, you mean ADM this game still hired GUCCI when he hack =))
sometimes i kill some SM and you said and reported me hack or marco =))

all of you are superiority, you are best ok bro =))

image.png.7bb033fcd0cd258a208b84f9a47a1308.png

I know, it just shows to new players, that it is fun to come to play with cheaters ? and when you talk about killing some SM, I guess you kill your teammates.. whatever, admin can check it ?

• Thanks 1

No heart feeling but banning without a report is pretty biased and not fair to the people who donated to the game. I hope admins have a proper explanation for rich cheating, it's one of the top account (not from buzz). Again I'm just curious, no heart feelings.

Edited by aesthmg
  • Like 1

Regarding spell tele, i don’t know if he was hacking or not but this is similar to Harunaga case where he was permanently banned:

Edited by aesthmg

3 hours ago, ptdung1408 said:

need proof

I can provide video proving iam not hacking 

@untouchabIe who i can contact to know why i was be banned?

aba8e871e53650436fe1b0a9d25b839b.png

Same shit that a lot of people been using lately.

Just now, ptdung1408 said:

@BeL4eNaK your picture, what does it mean?  I dont understand, can you explain to me what it means?

Anticheat logs. On 19.03 your character logged in with modified client.