Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
-369-

Blood Castle Character limits

Dear Administration, 

As we know there is 15 character limit in Blood castle and many times, for example; in Blood Castle 7 is multiple same class character like 5-6 DL's, 4-5 BK's etc. Once I seen 8 BK's in same Blood castle and only 2 of them got in other party rest of them were solo.  
It's very unpleasant when you get into Blood Castle for example with DL or BK and you are standing solo without party because other DL's and BK's are already in party.
Specifically for them classes and including EE they need to party with SM or with MG. 

Solution offered: Make character limit for Blood castle, for example; 3 Soul Masters, 3 Magic Gladiators, 3 Dark Lords, 3 Blade Knights, 3 Elfs can enter Blood Castle. That would be a 15 character limit in Blood Castle, and everyone would have Gold Party which would create a more pleasant experience in Blood Castle, especially for DL, ELF, BK. 

Thanks for your attention! 

• Like 1

Мест не хватает и на 10 человек, на головах все сидят друг и друга порой. Вы хотите 15.

It is good at the beginning of the server.

Later, all classes can go solo and after 6 months BC becomes not very popular, so 5 or 6 SM can go solo and make levels successfully.

2 часа назад, slowGGrow сказал:

Мест не хватает и на 10 человек, на головах все сидят друг и друга порой. Вы хотите 15.

В БЦ лимит 15 человек уже пару лет.

пора привыкнуть к тому что на старте сервера дурдом при входе в бц 15 мест а желающих 50 )))

терпим ребята )))

Как я понял суть претензии не в количестве мест, а в том, что заходят 10 длов в одно бц и тд, и предлагается ограничивать по классам 3 бк / 3 ее /3 дл и т.д, в принципе идея имеет место быть, тк если ты попал, то ты с 100% в гп, отчего ценность бц дополнительно вырастет, но ближе к лейту уже не такой упор идёт на пт, в целом падабайка

• Like 1

Интересно было бы ,как то реализовать дополнительный бц и дс как в новых сезонах.

С бц всё нормално кто успел тот зашол. Встоваите вовремя и ждите бц. 15 самый раз. Если зделоть болше небудет смысла от бц. На новом сер 3 сервера 3 бц + дневнои лимит. Каждыи 1 час 45 человек в бц.

image.png.dbc537ec0d85f407c395a7658fc778a7.png

This is what I mean when in 1 Blood castle comes 8 MG's and there is no party and everyone stands solo. If there would be a limit to 3 per class I think it would solve the problem, that occurs a lot. 

3 hours ago, -369- said:

image.png.dbc537ec0d85f407c395a7658fc778a7.png

This is what I mean when in 1 Blood castle comes 8 MG's and there is no party and everyone stands solo. If there would be a limit to 3 per class I think it would solve the problem, that occurs a lot. 

Maybe better solution would be to remake party system.
For example, now you can't go party with 2 characters of the same class, because you will get less exp, also you can't go pt only with 1 other (2 total) people, because you will also lose exp.

Why not rework the system so that the same classes just wouldn't get exp boost (would get the same amount of exp as solo) and not lose exp.
That would solve the issue of people not being able to find parties, being kicked out of parties etc.

Obviously there are pros and cons about this but I think it's worth considering, also shouldn't be too hard to make.

Because now what you are offering is not right for this server (to limit per class), it's about competition and it shouldn't matter what class you are.

• Like 3