You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
bausico1

x100 deal

1) Server: x100
2) Your nickname: Skan
3) What exactly are you buying/selling: Selling 3000 PP
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party): Dragonbone Blade +15+FO+PVP, Basilisk Sword +13+L+rate+2%+PVP, 105 Achievements Account (containing vault page full of jewels)
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick): Imbalance
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree): I will send 3000PP to his zGames account, after he will trade me/list the Dragonbone Blade and Basilisk sword as well as give me the information to the 105 achievement account.
7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything. - Confirmed

13 минут назад, bausico1 сказал:

1) Server: x100
2) Your nickname: Skan
3) What exactly are you buying/selling: Selling 3000 PP
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party): Dragonbone Blade +15+FO+PVP, Basilisk Sword +13+L+rate+2%+PVP, 105 Achievements Account (containing vault page full of jewels)
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick): Imbalance
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree): I will send 3000PP to his zGames account, after he will trade me/list the Dragonbone Blade and Basilisk sword as well as give me the information to the 105 achievement account.
7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything. - Confirmed

13 минут назад, Imbalance сказал:

Agree

18 часов назад, bausico1 сказал:

Done without any issues, thanks!

18 часов назад, Imbalance сказал:

all good
Thx @R.A.S.K.A