Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
robbybucks

Chaos Castle

Hello,

There has been some great improvements recently to making CC more fair and balanced and that cant go without notice. I suggest a cool down on casting teleport. Its no secret that SM dominate chaos castle. You get the jump with your big range cast with evil spirit and can teleport for 10 minutes straight without being touched. If you're a BK you have to hope you're lucky enough to catch one, but its practically impossible if that SM is dedicated to casting teleport because he knows he has more mobs killed. Just like how potion speed decreases as the match continues, maybe some sort of delay to stop the teleport abuse. Just a thought.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, knarel said:

great idea. ifspecially your ms is high and you are playing against low latency player, no shot of catching the sm with whatever you are playing.

Yes you're right. You can't even catch them 99% of the time!

i hope that admin will see this topic ,, i already told sir iv4n about this but nothing's happen SM keep teleporting until the end of time limit in Chaos castle ..

30 minutes ago, arjay28 said:

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ADMINS ? SICK AND TIRED OF THESE WIZZARDS JUMPING LIKE A FROG

Let me guess, bk 32767 vitality?

I see that nothing has changed, and the abuse continues to happen. Can the devs really be okay with a single class that can kill 70% of the mobs in one second and then teleport without being touched for 10 minutes straight? There is something fundamentally wrong, and these forums become more and more useless when no one gives a damn for most the issues brought up.

• Like 1