untouchabIe

Extreme / -Zyth- / 4.3

1. Мой ник: Respect
2. Игровой сервер: Extreme
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.3
4. Ник нарушителя: -Zyth-
5. Доказательство: 

image.png

Там в гильдии прям традиция говорить через родителей. 

image.png

• Haha 1

Только что, -Leader- сказал:

Hello All Here!  

Admins its posible for you to check everything what -Relaod- was texting in global chat for last 14 days  ?  

eeeem, what for? just screen it and post topic there, this is our rules

Okey! Thanks... 

Also discord private mesages with very mean texts with threats about me and my guild also is in your cases to check here ?  

Okey thanks for information! 

We hade recieved many many bad insults from -Relaod- in discord and in game chats for last 6 - 9 Months!  

i will contact you privately for now! 

Edited by -Leader-

there is no offence on his family, why rec? it only means he is being called by, as he is a kid who lives with. 

please tell us which word is negative about his family so we know your point of view for future

Edited by speace

58 minutes ago, speace said:

there is no offence on his family, why rec? it only means he is being called by, as he is a kid who lives with. 

please tell us which word is negative about his family so we know you point of view for future

Yes i am agre to you!! there is nothing bad on this texts  and we never talk bad about others we are friendly guild who respect all !!!! and you can see there -Reload- is just Provocation us to text something! 

Okey i talked with Admins ! And i will just ignore this actions from your side  -Reload-  

I wish you the best and I hope you will just enjoy the game and one day you will stop Talk big negativity's about other Guilds and players !

I Wish you the best take care!!! And be strong top player with Respect to Other players on servers !!! 

Edited by -Leader-
  • Like 1