Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
kingowen19

you ban a wrong account

good morning @Ivan Nebraska, allow me to introduce myself, I AM KING OWEN AMAD, from Philippines, owner and player of only one account at AVALON SERVER, account name kingowen46, on that account i have 2 characters, namely LORDNOBODY (Blade Knight) and NOB1 also a Blade KNIGHT character, all are low level or low reset characters, i started playing for almost 2weeks and it ends up right after i was band mistakenly of one of your staff, for your information admin @Ivan Nebraska i am not an IT expert nor neither any related professions who has the ability to do that kind of allegation such as cheating or any form of hacking and scamming activities, since day one i stablished friendship among other players, and i did not impute or used any vulgar words that can offend other players, actually i enjoyed playing on your server considering that this game is my adulthood game since 2005, i discover your server through my friend's recommendation, despite of my negative experience on your server that i was block without out my knowledge about my violations i still have the appetite to recover my account since i have few friends there who believes CHEATING is not my Forty and i made this appeal to clear my name from your allegation and seeking further an evidence and explanation why is that merely playing all most 2 weeks of hardworking on your server to achieve the full potential of my character is a CHEATING ACTIVITY ALREADY, I am BLINDED by your rules and regulation and i  dont know what to think why i am block from playing and on that reason i want to make this appeal and praying for the falling queries to be answered, to wit:

1. show me the evidence that i am CHEATING, so i can express my side before banning me,

2. i want to clear myself from the allegation and imposing band from my account due to CHEATING, and

3. if i prove that i am innocent, i want you to remove the ban from my account without any further penalties imposed.

HOPING FOR YOUR KIND AND CONSIDERATION ADMINISTRATOR @Ivan Nebraska

appeal 1.jpg

appeal 2.jpg

Good day, after rechecking the logs, we once again made sure that you launched on 04/28.23 at 9:03 a.m. some third-party software (cheats) affecting the game.
As a punishment for using cheats, you are punished for 1 month without the possibility of being unblocked.

The topic is closed.

• Like 1