Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

1) Server: Avalon
2) Your nickname : -MaximuS
3) What exactly are you selling: Characters SM 49RR - 400lV - 373 Quest and Account Achievements point 97 + email
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party): 7500pp
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick): X50X50
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree): I Send X50X50 my link donate coinbase, X50X50 will donate 7500 PP to my account  Zgames and then i will transfer :Charactor SM 49RR - 400lV - 373 Quest and Account Achievements point 97 + email  to him

7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything. 

Agree

Edited by tmh990

42 minutes ago, tmh990 said:

1) Server: Avalon
2) Your nickname : -MaximuS
3) What exactly are you selling: Characters SM 49RR - 400lV - 373 Quest and Account Achievements point 97 + email
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party): 7500pp
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick): X50X50
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree): I Send X50X50 my link donate coinbase, X50X50 will donate 7500 PP to my account  Zgames and then i will transfer :Charactor SM 49RR - 400lV - 373 Quest and Account Achievements point 97 + email  to him

7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything. 

Agree

8 minutes ago, x50x50 said:

Agree