Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
legatas

DL Refreshing

hello all i would like to offer new idea for class Dark Lord to give them same low cape with Obsorb DMG cuz we have all wings from LvL 1 with all that and DL only from LvL 3 Cape witch cost millions and many spending time to get them and still they can faill in craft 

привет всем, я хотел бы предложить новую идею для класса Dark Lord, чтобы дать им такой же низкий плащ с Obsorb DMG, потому что у нас есть все крылья из LvL 1 со всем этим и DL только из LvL 3 Cape ведьма стоит миллионы и много времени, чтобы получить их и все же они могут потерпеть неудачу в Craft

Untitled.png.8da50d3b3ad1f4e4ae68779a2a1e0f6c.png

Sorrry for bad Quality Image xD i Hope peapol  will support my idea.

If we delete the "Dark Horse", alright, let's go added new 1st cape for dl.

it`s discrimination xD all class have from lv 1 and only poor DL still not get xD only from 3 xD enough that low on items for DL so they even low Cape can`t get

Edited by legatas

11 минут назад, legatas сказал:

it`s discrimination xD all class have from lv 1 and only poor DL still not get xD only from 3 xD enough that low on items for DL so they even low Cape can`t get

DL has Dark Horse with 40% absorb(50 lv) for 10 jewels. Can u added some function for other classes, i'm wanna make 40% absorb for 10 jewels too.

we can use fenrir enouth that DL have lowes Items base than other and harder to get + they have chaos new weps but where DL wep like that 

4 часа назад, legatas сказал:

its not discimination in that way. cause dl is far away strong in the late game. it like doing quests or getting lvl  with bk-too hard, but you will enjoy late game 

Looks so cool, but at the utility level it is a bit outdated, I don't think it is very useful, since the first level wings are also used for a very short period of time, then they will only be discarded, I would only rescue the aesthetics of the cape

9 hours ago, -Shogun- said:

its not discimination in that way. cause dl is far away strong in the late game. it like doing quests or getting lvl  with bk-too hard, but you will enjoy late game 

let`s be realists DL here are Donator Char without donate chance to be in late game good low if u don`t have good donate or 24/7 in game  BK yes Aggre hard but i have BK and i would say he can do much more than DL with low Boost.  Let`s say pick one class from other they can get easy items ,weps,wings and they can use Fenrirs for more stats or Hellion, Seraphim DL have only mix Horse with absorb(Yes there are Elite Horse but that think can get only who donate Millions) and Cape DMG so he can`t get extra power or deffence like other ( DL have weakes Def in all class and less Choise on items)  if like they get cape so they can use same fenrirs for extra deffence or dmg now it`s like from accent age class witch have to be balanced

Edited by legatas
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Crаft said:

DL has Dark Horse with 40% absorb(50 lv) for 10 jewels. Can u added some function for other classes, i'm wanna make 40% absorb for 10 jewels too.

image.png.ee1eeef3f6a832ae658588b43e399a98.pngimage.png.f73a43e0dc1b38fc84306c02ee2c3776.png
I want to make 44% Increase damage as well for same item combination. (And excellent damage as well please) :trf:

Edited by qBaccaa
  • Like 1

3 минуты назад, qBaccaa сказал:

image.png.ee1eeef3f6a832ae658588b43e399a98.pngimage.png.f73a43e0dc1b38fc84306c02ee2c3776.png
I want to make 44% Increase damage as well for same item combination. (And excellent damage as well please) :trf:

I don't need that % Increase Damage for my EE. Can I pay bonuses for 44% of Mana? All i can get is 40% incr def, of crs it's too much, coz i put 7k agi.

Guys, we talk about 1st cape for DL. Right now, it's no ruin the balance on servers, but for future servers he can. Imagine first-two week, DL with vip+pb, Mist+Hype(or Anc+Exc), or Pier+Leather+15 and Dark Horse + Cape with 40% absorb. U really think, other characters have chances for it?

Someone right now offered shit purpose, but after 6 month other noobs, go forum and cry "WHY DL SO STRONG?" "WHY I CAN"T DO ANYTHYNG WITH DAT?" "PLS ADMIN FIX DL" etc... Come on guys, we know how does it works. Close the theme and forgot about.

52 minutes ago, Crаft said:

I don't need that % Increase Damage for my EE. Can I pay bonuses for 44% of Mana? All i can get is 40% incr def, of crs it's too much, coz i put 7k agi.

Guys, we talk about 1st cape for DL. Right now, it's no ruin the balance on servers, but for future servers he can. Imagine first-two week, DL with vip+pb, Mist+Hype(or Anc+Exc), or Pier+Leather+15 and Dark Horse + Cape with 40% absorb. U really think, other characters have chances for it?

Someone right now offered shit purpose, but after 6 month other noobs, go forum and cry "WHY DL SO STRONG?" "WHY I CAN"T DO ANYTHYNG WITH DAT?" "PLS ADMIN FIX DL" etc... Come on guys, we know how does it works. Close the theme and forgot about.

stop talk for peapol who not donate and not able to get all max count base of all not donator side BTW more absorb not mean that will be imba it means that low Def will be balanced wtf u talk

Well I think the idea was for future servers, to make for non-donator DL's more accessible wings with some Absorb. If you take a look at Avalon server non-donator DL's are still running with Cape +9 with no defense nor absorb in them, while donators are running with 4th lvl Wings and server is 3 months old. DL is a pay to win class while rest is not. 

• Thanks 1

Guys, what u talk about? Donation? Really? U must understand just one thing: all updates/upgrades/settings use for all players. Dat means don't matter donate or no, everybody get same conditions. U undestand that? It's not imba for noob who don't know how need to play on Bless, but give much power for guy, who can make 2k bon without donate for first 2 days and make set +15, make 2k for next 2 days and take his Cape for +15. And that all. He can kill "bosses", win events etc.

For what no donate guys NOOBS(!) need that cape? I mean, additional BALANCED def? For battle with Mutant in Tarkan1? Or in Spirit Beast in Blood Castle? Answer for dat question, and think about.
U guys told about no donate, and cape 3lv +9 after 3 month and 90% success. It's not enought for playing on Bless project. And u don't need donate to make strong character, and DL is NOT only one who need "good equipment"(or donate). U think u can make strong bk or sm or mg with 1k bons? Haha, okay, try and show me ur strong char without donate.

• Haha 1

5 часов назад, legatas сказал:

let`s be realists DL here are Donator Char without donate chance to be in late game good low if u don`t have good donate or 24/7 in game  BK yes Aggre hard but i have BK and i would say he can do much more than DL with low Boost.  Let`s say pick one class from other they can get easy items ,weps,wings and they can use Fenrirs for more stats or Hellion, Seraphim DL have only mix Horse with absorb(Yes there are Elite Horse but that think can get only who donate Millions) and Cape DMG so he can`t get extra power or deffence like other ( DL have weakes Def in all class and less Choise on items)  if like they get cape so they can use same fenrirs for extra deffence or dmg now it`s like from accent age class witch have to be balanced

every char can be killer as f*ck with donation,it works for every char. i guess you make your descisions from Solo game. if you would try to play with team,in guild you would change your mind.also PArty game is another lvl.  lets get for example my dl its #1 top eqip at server when im eqiping my paewang set. and still i cant solo kill (with my dl +15 all) any sm(not always but anyway),i mean that sm/bk/mg/AE still can kill me with one combo.but when im in party and have buff-game is changing. 

so my point is IF you are Solo player. then it doesnt matter what did you eqipped .and this suggestion actually is pointless.no offense.peace.

Edited by -Shogun-
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, -Shogun- said:

every char can be killer as f*ck with donation,it works for every char. i guess you make your descisions from Solo game. if you would try to play with team,in guild you would change your mind.also PArty game is another lvl.  lets get for example my dl its #1 top eqip at server when im eqiping my paewang set. and still i cant solo kill (with my dl +15 all) any sm(not always but anyway),i mean that sm/bk/mg/AE still can kill me with one combo.but when im in party and have buff-game is changing. 

so my point is IF you are Solo player. then it doesnt matter what did you eqipped .and this suggestion actually is pointless.no offense.peace.

все люди имеют право играть в том же состоянии, что и другие, и не для вас обсуждать, как они играют, они имеют право выбирать, и они имеют право играть с комфортом, не быть зависимыми от гильдии или донаторов. так что не нужно говорить только о гильдии или партии есть много людей, которые играют в дуэте или соло, и они имеют право быть на балансе, сервер работает много лет, и все время я вижу только для других класса изменений время чтобы сделать Dark Lord более играбельным

Talking about class balance's when has the last time DL was nerf? Idk but I remember read some stuff about this, I think all classes need some nerf in some time is all about "meta change" but how says Shogun above DL solo game is so sad, is like play with a EE u can't fight with practically nobody without party buff...