You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-atack-

Mega / thehope/ 4.2

20 minutes ago, islandcriminal said:

For your knowledge ?

image.png.c24c2f7ac607766bf1965e3911a5f518.png

If you don't know, don't write miscellaneousimage.png.5164bfd7bd4f01ed133c1d0b3276707d.png

37 минут назад, islandcriminal сказал:

For your knowledge ?

image.png.c24c2f7ac607766bf1965e3911a5f518.png

я переводил исключительно на русский, мне не важно как это слово может переводится на другие языки. К тому же писали мне с чара который свободно на русском разговаривает! а если он мне сна хотел пожелать, то я не увидел ту самую последнюю букву "", раз он решил на вьетнамском со мной общаться.

Edited by -atack-

Looks like there's a lot of hate coming from Embers after Gunner got banned.

They report everything, and doesn't care it is clearly right or wrong. Then they always say, Cheaters in their guild should be punished as another normal people :trf: Pussy.

32 минуты назад, limi01 сказал:

Looks like there's a lot of hate coming from Embers after Gunner got banned.

They report everything, and doesn't care it is clearly right or wrong. Then they always say, Cheaters in their guild should be punished as another normal people :trf: Pussy.

А я что не по делу создаю тему? Я ему ничего не писал, он сам решился мне писать в общее, после того как я проигнорировал его, он решил в личку написать, после продолжил в чат. К тому же в правиле так и написано:

image.png.6622375bb2a8eb1e4b42507e1b47522b.png

А про читеров - их надо банить 100%. Лично мне не важно в какой гильдии состоит читер, если я  увижу у кого то из своей гильдии софт, сам лично на него репорт кину.

1 hour ago, -atack- said:

I translated exclusively into Russian, it doesn’t matter to me how this word can be translated into other languages. In addition, they wrote to me from a chara who speaks fluent Russian! and if he wanted to wish me sleep, then I did not see that very last letter " ", since he decided to communicate with me in Vietnamese.

1 hour ago, hunglamtnv said:

If you don't know, don't write miscellaneousimage.png.5164bfd7bd4f01ed133c1d0b3276707d.png

Do you know how to write Ủ and another Vietnamese accents in game? Please tell how to write and they will do it :trf:

6 минут назад, islandcriminal сказал:

Do you know how to write Ủ and another Vietnamese accents in game? Please tell how to write and they will do it :trf:

Change the keyboard layout to Vietnamese:joyful:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, prodajnuy said:

Change the keyboard layout to Vietnamese:joyful:

You can try it and if it is not show up ????? in frame chat, then guide everyone to do it :trf:

image.png.8703a0bc76b3f7dab7112005e3f43c5a.png

Edited by islandcriminal

ооооо, давайте забаньте, ваши ВН после этого поста в первую очередь полетят... :trf:

4 hours ago, islandcriminal said:

you are a true psychic. if he is vietnamese the conversation will be right. and if he was a foreigner he would only be able to write the word ngu. if he writes sleep he will write sleep.