You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
отвечай за лепет)

4.8 + 4.3 / Avalon / Mandara2(-MADARA-)

1. Мой ник: например: mood0
2. Игровой сервер: Avalon
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.8 + 4.3
4. Ник нарушителя: Mandara2(-MADARA-) https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Mandara2&serv=server3 https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-MADARA-&serv=server3
5. Доказательство:

SNOVA1.jpg

SNOVA2.jpg

SNOVA3.png

ну дети успокоиться всё ни как не могут, что один что и второй - неудачные провокаторы 

Только что, yayee сказал:

What are you crying bro? HAHAHAHA We don't talk that language. You are a delusional kid. HAHAHAHA Keeping false report. HAHAHAHAHA

это тема к тебе не относиться, и ваши неудачные шутки играют против вас 🤷‍♂️ тут как раз таки случай, когда твой лживый коллега по клану решил вписать нарочно одну орфографическую ошибку и как показывает результат - это сыграло же против него самого 🤭

A WHAT!? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Come on bro, don't tell us the things you do in game. Why are you accusing us for the things you are doing? HAHAHAHAHA I told you, WE DON'T SPEAK THAT LANGUAGE HAHAHAHHA I don't even know what they are saying HAHAHAHAHAHA so it's against the rules then you randomly type any keys in the keyboard without a meaning? HAHAHHA you need a help kid. hahaha

2 минуты назад, kingzion22 сказал:

PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG NA PRANINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG 

1 минуту назад, yayee сказал:

A WHAT!? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Come on bro, don't tell us the things you do in game. Why are you accusing us for the things you are doing? HAHAHAHAHA I told you, WE DON'T SPEAK THAT LANGUAGE HAHAHAHHA I don't even know what they are saying HAHAHAHAHAHA so it's against the rules then you randomly type any keys in the keyboard without a meaning? HAHAHHA you need a help kid. hahaha

то что ты не говоришь на этом языке и нарочно выбрал арабский язык в переводчике чтобы оскорбить снова - это не снимает с тебя ответственности 🤭

сами себе роете могилу, монолог с больными на голову людьми снова закрыт 

HAHAHAHAHAHA So, you mean if I got offended by the fact that you are also speaking in russ and that word in our language is offensive, should I also report you? And you should be ban? Cause you are actually saying some things that in our prespective or side it's also offensive. Brooo, that doesn't make sense. If I write something from english to arabic in google translate, does it come out with a letters like what I'm using right now or with arabic writings? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA just wanna bann everyone without a reasons? HAHAHAHHA cool it down bro. You just killed me earlier and last night without a reason. You hear nothing from me. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Maybe you wanna chill and relax. Just play the game HAHHAHAHA

3 минуты назад, yayee сказал:

HAHAHAHAHAHA So, you mean if I got offended by the fact that you are also speaking in russ and that word in our language is offensive, should I also report you? And you should be ban? Cause you are actually saying some things that in our prespective or side it's also offensive. Brooo, that doesn't make sense. If I write something from english to arabic in google translate, does it come out with a letters like what I'm using right now or with arabic writings? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA just wanna bann everyone without a reasons? HAHAHAHHA cool it down bro. You just killed me earlier and last night without a reason. You hear nothing from me. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Maybe you wanna chill and relax. Just play the game HAHHAHAHA

твои выше указанные слова мол о том что я вас как-то оскорбляю или задеваю не закреплены не одним доказательством(потому что я не даю повода) для того чтобы меня за'банили :trf: все видят что ты научился делать скриншот'ы но почему-то нету не одного доказательства что я оскорбляю, а все выше написанные тобою слова получается пустословие 🤭🤷‍♂️

@Aliancer оформи PO пожалуйста, он переходит снова все грани :shockot:

What? HAHAHAHA OVERBOARD for doing what? You We did not take screenshots since we thought it's just normal in that game, not until you started reporting us in the forum. HAHAHAHAHHA You keep on doing things that provoked us then keeping the screenshots and after that, what? You will wait another days to do it again. HAHHAHAHA then taking screen shots again to have proof then reporting to forum. HAHAHAHA And by the way, are you trying to give command to the Admins? Hahahahahaha

2 минуты назад, yayee сказал:

What? HAHAHAHA OVERBOARD for doing what? You We did not take screenshots since we thought it's just normal in that game, not until you started reporting us in the forum. HAHAHAHAHHA You keep on doing things that provoked us then keeping the screenshots and after that, what? You will wait another days to do it again. HAHHAHAHA then taking screen shots again to have proof then reporting to forum. HAHAHAHA And by the way, are you trying to give command to the Admins? Hahahahahaha

не нормальный :shockot:🤭

• Like 1

2 минуты назад, mood0 сказал:

не нормальный :shockot:🤭

Снова ты жалуешься 😃 Мой тебе совет , живи своей жизнью , а не плачь какие все вокруг мрази и твоя жизнь станет в разы лучше ))

• Sad 1

5 минут назад, makca сказал:

Снова ты жалуешься 😃 Мой тебе совет , живи своей жизнью , а не плачь какие все вокруг мрази и твоя жизнь станет в разы лучше ))

это мне даёт совет не до игрок, который отсидел в бан'ax по 4.3 4.6 4.2 4.8? :trf:

И каким образом это указывает на то что я -  "Не до игрок" ?? Хочешь сказать , что ты святой ? Владислав , может пора повзрослеть , начни следить за своей игрой ))

3 минуты назад, makca сказал:

И каким образом это указывает на то что я -  "Не до игрок" ?? Хочешь сказать , что ты святой ? Владислав , может пора повзрослеть , начни следить за своей игрой ))

я примерный игрок, который следит за такими как ты :trf: меня моя игра вполне устраивает, а то что она не устраивает других - это лично ваша проблема с которой вам придётся справиться самим 🤭

If anyone can translate it correctly, please help.
Other posts are off topic = RO

3 часа назад, отвечай за лепет) сказал:

1. Мой ник: например: mood0
2. Игровой сервер: Avalon
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.8 + 4.3
4. Ник нарушителя: Mandara2(-MADARA-) https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Mandara2&serv=server3 https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-MADARA-&serv=server3
5. Доказательство:

SNOVA1.jpg

SNOVA2.jpg

SNOVA3.png

ну дети успокоиться всё ни как не могут, что один что и второй - неудачные провокаторы 

4ot ti tam nepraviljna perevol...

upominanija mama ili materju budet,,         >>>>>>>>>> 

الأم

1 минуту назад, Обратная связь сказал:

4ot ti tam nepraviljna perevol...
kogda pitai6sja perevesti 4ota. storaisja ina4i moze6 zavesti senat v zabluzdenija

upominanija mama ili materju budet,,         >>>>>>>>>> 

الأم

4 часа назад, R.A.S.K.A сказал:

тут дело вовсе не в правильном переводе и т.д. если данные игроки не были бы в бан'ax по 4.3 и случайно набранная комбинация букв выбило бы такой перевод что мы имеем(я поверил бы в эту историю) но тут суть в другом, что данные два маленьких друга намеренно пишут омерзительные шутки за 300 с упоминанием матери - это факт.. 

Oh my goodness. Mood0 the Boy Forum.

Grow up boy and be a man, and stop crying here. 

You trying to manipulate the admin here, but I guess admins here are not fool and kid like you.

Be a man and have a life.

5 hours ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

No one can translate it, it is because it is not even a language of any people. He's just a delusional kid and want some attention.

Maybe I suggest to give him a sanction for giving a false report and making some funny translation out of his mind.