Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
отвечай за лепет)

4.8 + 4.3 / Avalon / Mandara2(-MADARA-)

Look how toxic he is. He will kill all afk player and leave a "NOOB" message to provoke you. (His real motive)

Then after that you press f8 on safezone you see who's your killer name. And send him a message asking "why did you kill me AFK?", he will just answer "because you're NOOB and this game doesn't fit on you." (another tactic to provoke you. And he will not stop until you say something bad out of your anger after provoking, and now he will play victim)

I mean who are you to tell us which game what we gonna play. We enjoy this game and we don't need a something like him that will destroy the good community of this game.

I hope one day, Admin will track his move.

image.png

9 часов назад, ayielangp0 сказал:

No one can translate it, it is because it is not even a language of any people. He's just a delusional kid and want some attention.

Maybe I suggest to give him a sanction for giving a false report and making some funny translation out of his mind.

@R.A.S.K.A ты просто обрати внимание, сколько оскорблений и спам'a от этих двух далёких только на в одном форуме :trf: там изначально был взят расчёт на то, что они думали что я поленюсь перевести в переводчике их сообщение.

9 часов назад, ayielangp0 сказал:

Look how toxic he is. He will kill all afk player and leave a "NOOB" message to provoke you. (His real motive)

Then after that you press f8 on safezone you see who's your killer name. And send him a message asking "why did you kill me AFK?", he will just answer "because you're NOOB and this game doesn't fit on you." (another tactic to provoke you. And he will not stop until you say something bad out of your anger after provoking, and now he will play victim)

I mean who are you to tell us which game what we gonna play. We enjoy this game and we don't need a something like him that will destroy the good community of this game.

I hope one day, Admin will track his move.

image.png

да хватит ныть что я вас убиваю каждый день - я не раз объяснял свою позицию что я вам не дам халявы, и таких как вы пустословов и любителей пошутить над чужими мамами я буду вас сливать ВЕЧНО!

многие игроки которых я сливал(нашли со мной контакт и по человечески попросили их не трогать) и играют себе спокойно, я игрок лояльный как и говорил в пред. темах, но лояльным к IMOX не буду :joyful:

"We don't really have anyone in our team, who natively knows Philippine language. So of course we will translate with the resources available to us and judge by them" это слова Ivana, и я полностью его поддерживаю! - в следующий раз, меньше будут шутить и заниматься троллингом который же их самих загубит 🤷‍♂️

P.S. так же он продолжает писать и спамить каждый день одно и тоже, как по мне так тут ещё и чистый 4.25 ведь это происходит регулярно! 

manda1.jpg

manda2.jpg

manda3.jpg

manda4.jpg

Edited by отвечай за лепет)
info