Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
melkijd

Avalon x50 / CHemp1k / 4.2

и за что тут 4.2? он вполне имеет право называть тебя каждые 3'и дня по 1'у разу бабой - по факту ты она и есть 🤭

1 minute ago, ОСУЖДАЮ! said:

и за что тут 4.2? он вполне имеет право называть тебя каждые 3'и дня по 1'у разу бабой - по факту ты она и есть 🤭

Снова , тебе Владик крышу сносит? Как только новый аккаунт , в тебе просыпается альфа самец? 😁

Тебе не раз уже делали замечания касаемо твоего поведения )) И баны ты получал не раз , подумай , стоит ли .... А то бан в игре не за горами )))

Edited by melkijd
info

I don't have words. So many cry babies here in server. One wrong word and the start cry. 
Whats wrong with this server plyers? We are man or not? If yes, then start act like man not like babie.

Personally, I would be ashamed to write such an article.

2 minutes ago, therenchix said:

I don't have words. So many cry babies here in server. One wrong word and the start cry. 
Whats wrong with this server plyers? We are man or not? If yes, then start act like man not like babie.

Personally, I would be ashamed to write such an article.

Man , when some one trying to made me mad , im doing the same )) your friend came to my party and start to killing us 100500 times and in the same time told me that im girl 😁 with no reason )) i dont know who is ur friend , but i think it was rediculous , thats why i made sceenshot and putted it here )) Have a good day , man 😎

5 minutes ago, melkijd said:

Man , when some one trying to made me mad , im doing the same )) your friend came to my party and start to killing us 100500 times and in the same time told me that im girl 😁 with no reason )) i dont know who is ur friend , but i think it was rediculous , thats why i made sceenshot and putted it here )) Have a good day , man 😎

When some one made me mad, I personaly act like man and punch in face. Not make cry babby posts. 😄 😄

Look at your nick name. And than you will understand why he call you that you are girl. 😄 If you use nick name like Kpasomka don't be surprised about that some one call you girl.

I dont have problem with you or have any business what happens between the two of you. I just dont like what happens with server. Everyone start to cry at the smallest problems. 

34 minutes ago, therenchix said:

When some one made me mad, I personaly act like man and punch in face. Not make cry babby posts. 😄 😄

Look at your nick name. And than you will understand why he call you that you are girl. 😄 If you use nick name like Kpasomka don't be surprised about that some one call you girl.

I dont have problem with you or have any business what happens between the two of you. I just dont like what happens with server. Everyone start to cry at the smallest problems. 

Its not ur problem , just stop typing this things ))) if u will meet someone 10x stronger than all ur accounts than we will talk about how u punching in face 😁 now just live ur life and play a game