• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
cosco

Referral offer Vegas x777 free VIP

Posted (edited)

Good day!
I am announcing a set of referrals on the new server x777 which will open on March 28
Here is the link - https://mu.bless.gs/r?492445 or in the clickable version here

Спойлер

If you register using it, then you agree to all of the following terms:

After registering using the link, you must write down your login in this thread (I will respond with an emoticon if one appears in the list)
And when you take a certain resat (will be listed below), you must write in this topic in the format:
1) Game login
2) Which reset did you use?
3) After I pay you bonuses, you do NOT need to unsubscribe again, it will be enough to edit your message by adding the 3rd point (received bonuses)
The reward table is below:
image.png.a61c80ba183fd27fa0a9dbbebb1ea728.png
The referral offer will be valid until I complete the achievement.
After its completion, I will return all the bonuses that I receive to you, but without a bonus from me.
All bonuses are paid outright.
ADDITIONAL BONUSES FROM ME:
When 10 people reach the 55th reset among them, I will give away an additional vip for 1 month
When 10 people reach the 75th reset among them, I will give away an additional vip for 1 month
When 10 people reach the 95th reset among them, I will give away an additional vip for 1 month

Спойлер

For those who are in the tank, I clarify that the draw will only be among my referrals who have reached 55/75/95 resets

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL, FOLLOW THE NEWS IN THIS TOPIC, THERE WILL BE MORE BUNES, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND SEE YOU ON THE NEW SERVER!

Edited by cosco