Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
itzal3xhq

MU Helper

Dear Bless-Comminuty,

I asked myself as a new player how to setup the old F9 Mu Helper.

Is it only working with skills? I couldnt get it to work with automatic attacks.

Also:

The only pickup option is pickup all right?

I like the way of anti-afk thinking, but want to use it at a base level.

Could u kindly explain me how to use the MU Helper?

Kind regards,

A new, amazed player

Good day.

F9 Settings - You can customize to that class with who you play.

F6 Afk attack. - The cursor does not work. depending on the class or moves or not. Using the mouse it is not possible to move the cursor.

F7 free attack - when activated, you can beat certain monsters of players, etc. When F7 is on, you can control the cursor.

Auto collection. - Collects everything that has fallen. We don’t have a picking fee.

F8 - Stop Clicker

F10 - HP clicker - on / off.

• Like 2

Dear Bless-Comminuty,

I asked myself as a new player how to setup the old F9 Mu Helper.

Is it only working with skills? I couldnt get it to work with automatic attacks.

Also:

The only pickup option is pickup all right?

I like the way of anti-afk thinking, but want to use it at a base level.

Could u kindly explain me how to use the MU Helper?

Kind regards,

A new, amazed player

Our F9 Helper is more like old simple Avanta clicker. It just uses skills when your character stays on the spot. It doesn't move your character. It doesn't auto attack, only uses skills. Pickup works like a simple "Space" button presses. If want to pickup Zen - you will need Rudolf.

• Like 1

f6 that is most stuped helper what i see. mouse all the time fly by window when click on monster then attack OMG how stupid that can be . we live in 2019 OMG

f6 that is most stuped helper what i see. mouse all the time fly by window when click on monster then attack OMG how stupid that can be . we live in 2019 OMG

Can you write me what class you play? I will try to help with the settings for your class.
what bridges are you killing?

i also found it very outdated. recently discovered this server and was pleasantly surprised by how many innovations it is done to the game. however was very disappointed to how janky the clicker is.  i understand that they are trying to remain true to the old-school feel without full afk but there is a major problem that makes this clicker an issue:

it is unbalanced. knights can't use combos, elves cant use both offensive and ee abilities(if they choose so), while sm\mg\dl classes operating at close-to-full efficiency as long as they got evil spirit\whatever else dl uses. 

it's also pretty janky when standing next to corners\objects, due to the fact that it is mimicking the mouse and will not "fire" during certain portions of mouse movement. 

there's a separate discussion to be made about whether Bless Universe regular(grinding) gameplay warrants enough said gameplay on it's own to actually pay attention to the screen. but we can have that one later ?

Edited by dennyy

It's also pretty janky when standing next to corners\objects, due to the fact that it is mimicking the mouse and will not "fire" during certain portions of mouse movement. 

Use your head to point your character at best spot not to miss certain mobs ?
ADAPT AND OVERCOME!

2 hours ago, whymango said:

It's also pretty janky when standing next to corners\objects, due to the fact that it is mimicking the mouse and will not "fire" during certain portions of mouse movement. 

Use your head to point your character at best spot not to miss certain mobs ?
ADAPT AND OVERCOME!

WTF are you talking about? How to point your character if you go afk for a while? ??