Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
glenarvan

Nerf attack power of Vip Arena 10 Bosses

Hello Everyone!

I'm probably will sound like a crybaby writing a post about this, but i'd like to suggest a change in regards to viparena 10 bosses.

What's the essence of viparena? You're right = find a spot, lvl up and farm zen. 24/7 afk basically. Which is not great, and not also a terrible thing, right?
But eventually you will see some players explicitly bringing bosses to your spots, not because of them being unable to kill them, but because they like to spoil your game by ruining your zen farm, and maybe see you getting downed by a boss.

I'd like to see a change in regards to that.
Either:
- change the viparena map, for example - make longer path with turns, which is stupid... or...
- nerf the bosses. They may stay as fat as they are in regards of their hp and defense, but at least please nerf their attack to match Dreadfear i'd guess. I'd be OK with the fact that they will gain even more HP and Defense to compensate lack of attack power.

I'd like to enjoy the game more by eventually not giving a constant stare in viparena10 😄 
Look from my perspective: i'm already paying for vip, and i want to reduce my costs not buying Rudolfs couple times a day, since my suggestion of crafting a Pet Panda didn't gain traction 😛 

• Like 1

There is no need for that.

The solution to your problem is simple: turn one tile of every bridge into a safe zone. Bosses won't be able to cross.