Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[26.03.2024] - Ancient set adjustments

New update is out! All players need to auto-update via Launcher. To get the auto-update, close the game, close the Launcher and start it again. If you have problems with an auto-update, you can manually download and install Patcher, it must be unpacked in the folder with the game client, replacing all the suggested files. During the update, all game windows should be closed.

Updated characteristics for the majority of Ancient sets have been implemented. The objectives of these changes are to make the least popular sets more relevant, balance sets across classes to make them applicable for all classes, and reduce the gap between Mid and High sets.

Crusted, Ali, Oblivion, and Pantheon sets have received boosts to damage and health. The Oblivion set now has slightly higher damage but lower defense; Pantheon has slightly lower damage but significantly higher defense and health. The Prime set now boasts the highest base damage in the game, disregarding Ignore and Double Damage. Asylum has seen increases in damage, HP, and SD. Berserker now further increases maximum damage and Critical Damage.

Shaned, Golden, and Empire sets have also received boosts to damage and health. Light Plate, Adamantine, Dark Steel, and Glorious sets have been downgraded by one rank, opening up Grade A slots, with Dark Master being the only option for lords. Darkside has lost 1% Ignore and 2% Double Damage. Broy has received a significant boost to AG. Seir has lost pants and gained new options.

Sati, Raysen, and Ignore sets have received boosts to damage, health, and Agility. Veseny has gained a boost of 5000 Mana in place of 250 Energy.

Akki and Habit sets have received boosts to Wizardry Damage, narrowing the gap between Akki and Ichor significantly. Akki, Habit, and Ichor sets have received symbolic boosts to Mana and HP. Ichor remains largely unchanged due to its high demand and effectiveness with a 20% Wizardry Damage Increase. Wild Destruction has been moved down two grades and lost one percent each of Double Damage and Ignore. Hera has been significantly strengthened across all characteristics.

Anubis, Drake, and Rave sets have lost 2% Double Damage for two items, but these 2% are restored with a full set. Piercing has lost 1% Ignore for two items but gains +2% with a full set.

Loki and Spyro sets have received boosts to Wizardry Damage, reducing the gap between Loki and Mayhem for EMG significantly. Hydra has gained increased damage, HP, and SD.

Most Low-grade sets have received minor boosts to characteristics. Additionally, the issue where stats gained from Ancient items were not considered fully-functional stats and did not allow equipping gear lacking those stats has been resolved.

Warrior, Apollo, and Ceto sets now have similar characteristics and consist of 5 items and a ring. These sets can soon be recrafted on the website to receive an Ancient item with one random Excellent option.

Changes to set composition include: Seir pants removed, Apollo Pendant of Ice replaced with Ring of Wind, Kantata Ring of Wind has been replaced with Pendant of Ice, Ceto pants added, Broy Pendant of Ice replaced with Pendant of Ability, Aruan Pendant of Ability replaced with Pendant of Ice.

For full information on all Ancient sets, you can refer to this link.

Update: In the craft system on the website, there is now an option to craft Excellent versions of the Warrior, Apollo, and Ceto sets. The crafted items will always have one random Excellent option, one random Harmony option, and will be upgraded to +9. To craft these items, you will need 3 Ancient items of the same type, Zen, Cashpoints, Jewels, and 2 Gemstones. The success chance is 50%, and in case you are not satisfied with the options, you can immediately melt down the resulting items for further crafting.

36 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Warrior, Apollo, and Ceto sets now have similar characteristics and consist of 5 items and a ring. These sets can soon be recrafted on the website to receive an Ancient item with one random Excellent option.

How much does it cost for each craft?

53 minutes ago, -Koostiso- said:

How much does it cost for each craft?

To be decided yet. Probably several times higher than to craft Excellent Bronze for example. 

4 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

To be decided yet. Probably several times higher than to craft Excellent Bronze for example. 

I think you should consider about it being "serveral times higher than to craft exc bronze" because as you said, you want to make these sets not forgotten in 2 days, i think it should be cheap craft with chance of +luck option atleast, because i don't think people will craft these sets if it will be expensive to craft and if you will need to add your own luck (these are only my thought though, but i think many people would agree with me).

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
14 минут назад, BeL4eNaK сказал:

will only be worth it if you add anc to a ready exe item

image.png.e327ca33b4825869d2812bed409bd16d.png

Edited by refddbk

11 minutes ago, -Koostiso- said:

I think you should consider about it being "serveral times higher than to craft exc bronze" because as you said, you want to make these sets not forgotten in 2 days, i think it should be cheap craft with chance of +luck option atleast, because i don't think people will craft these sets if it will be expensive to craft and if you will need to add your own luck (these are only my thought though, but i think many people would agree with me).

Several times higher than this is still cheap:
gqxetSo.png

6 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Several times higher than this is still cheap:
gqxetSo.png

Oh i didn't know it was that cheap, but i think there will be problem with ancient items if for 1 craft you will need 3 of them and it will be only 50% success rate, in my opinion it should be more success rate on craft or less ancient items for each craft, because it will require many ancient items and in craft system as i remember is low chance with luck and all together will require probably 20 crafts on each item just to make it +11 with luck and option you think is good.

6 minutes ago, smx5050 said:

Will the new ancient-exe items scale with harmony or ancient harmony?

Ancient Harmony 

4 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Ancient Harmony 

Damn, i think thats not a good idea, i don't think anyone will be willing to spend on that low grade set that many ancient harmonys, I was willing to try this set out, but if it will take ancient harmonys, im definatley just chosing regular excellent set (again thats just my opinion, maybe i'm wrong).

• Like 1

8 минут назад, BeL4eNaK сказал:

Ancient Harmony 

will only NOT be worth it even if you add anc to a ready exe item 🧐

6 hours ago, -Koostiso- said:

Damn, i think thats not a good idea, i don't think anyone will be willing to spend on that low grade set that many ancient harmonys, I was willing to try this set out, but if it will take ancient harmonys, im definatley just chosing regular excellent set (again thats just my opinion, maybe i'm wrong).

This. +1

9 minutes ago, -Koostiso- said:

Is the ancient/excellent set ready for crafting? or any more information about it on fourm?

Not ready yet. 

On 3/26/2024 at 8:34 PM, -Koostiso- said:

Noted! 

Update: In the craft system on the website, there is now an option to craft Excellent versions of the Warrior, Apollo, and Ceto sets. The crafted items will always have one random Excellent option, one random Harmony option, and will be upgraded to +9. To craft these items, you will need 3 Ancient items of the same type, Zen, Cashpoints, Jewels, and 2 Gemstones. The success chance is 50%, and in case you are not satisfied with the options, you can immediately melt down the resulting items for further crafting.

• Thanks 1