Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
kam1y

Empire / MrDuck / 4.9

This not a proof ?? empire puppy  ka1my show himself again, soon all empire tirans will play alone 

Edited by sinkslv

Very funny, how is that not proof?
Sinks if u defend criminal you earn ban as well for defending guy who were standing afk at TDM 25min.
Remember that you get banned even for 30sec afk.
MrDuck was in -kam1y- team, everyone on their team standed around him to defend him, Momonga was only MG in that team which were moving, I was in enemy team yesterday.
We can ask Archik, Bohema, melz and other people in that match.
As well admins can check log files, he had score 0/15, 201 TDM lvl without kill and elf buff?
Isn't that suspicious?
Only way how MrDuck moved was when i was pushing him with skill or hitting combo.
Athena that what u saw in TDM moving was Momonga not MrDuck, they are from same fraction, but MrDuck never moved an inch.

11 hours ago, sinkslv said:

This not a proof ?? empire puppy  ka1my show himself again, soon all empire tirans will play alone 

We will maybe play alone because you just can't play game fair without bannable actions.
If you see yourself as puppy doesn't mean you can insult others that way ?
Can you?

4.9. In Team Deathmatch event it is prohibited to be inactive, as well as dishonest ways to get points are forbidden. (giveaway, agreements, playing in 2 game windows, etc.) Penalty: block of Character + Account for a period of 7 days * number of violations.
Note: Inactivity is classified when your character stays at the same place for more than 30 seconds. When recording a video, this point must be clearly visible.

On 6/23/2021 at 9:51 AM, whymango said:

Very funny, how is that not proof?
Sinks if u defend criminal you earn ban as well for defending guy who were standing afk at TDM 25min.
Remember that you get banned even for 30sec afk.
MrDuck was in -kam1y- team, everyone on their team standed around him to defend him, Momonga was only MG in that team which were moving, I was in enemy team yesterday.
We can ask Archik, Bohema, melz and other people in that match.
As well admins can check log files, he had score 0/15, 201 TDM lvl without kill and elf buff?
Isn't that suspicious?
Only way how MrDuck moved was when i was pushing him with skill or hitting combo.
Athena that what u saw in TDM moving was Momonga not MrDuck, they are from same fraction, but MrDuck never moved an inch.

WhyMango !
 Who asked U opionion ?  U are newest empire clan member, and   U are a°°licker :D.. 
U are sooooo bad player,, one of worst players in server, and totally worst Empire guild  [player, also  U are super  dumb and ideotic person in real life,,  U are Zero Worth :D..   and to stay in Empire U will Lick all °°°°°° ,   and many people understand that ?   SO STOP,, at least dont write  defending comments ? .

if there is not enough proof's just close the topic because toxicity started to grow, some guys that have mental problems just came here because they need an place to make them feel better

Next time im gonna record 2 minutes video to make it 100% clear

46 minutes ago, whymango said:

From where did you get idea that I am newest? ?
Is insulting only thing in life you can do little boy? ?

TU maldies, taa nav vieniga ieta, ko es varu izdarit! atceries, ka mes dzivojam vienaa pilseta mazais smurguli, un  buus viens moments, kad es Tevi kautkur satiksu mazais resni  un tad  paskatisimies, kaa tu slupstesi varenais  gladiators,, S°katajs sikais.