Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
art4k

Ban appeal x30 for 2.2 rule

Hello, my account got banned, and i found this topic - 

Please administration review this ban because i never used any speed or other cheats, in bc/ds i wear ring of wizardry. I remember this guy was standing in bc near me and tried to ks but i got most of the kills so i kept standing. Maybe he had lags or something ? 

Ban was not for SH, but for trying to use teleport hack to get to Lorencia Fortress
d203abc67f36ca8bf74732f854b5475c.png

3 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Ban was not for SH, but for trying to use teleport hack to get to Lorencia Fortress
d203abc67f36ca8bf74732f854b5475c.png

I was not trying to use any teleport hacks to get to Lorencia Fortress. I know that there is a teleport bug that teleports you to a random place but its not a hack and everyone else can do it without using any 3rd party tools/programs/hacks. Its just a in game bug that can happen to everyone.

Please show me how you can get randomly teleported from Lorencia town to random coordinates on the map 6 times in a row every 2 seconds.

это частая проблема что бывает тпшит куда попало и за это тогда нада пол сервера забанить)

6 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Please show me how you can get randomly teleported from Lorencia town to random coordinates on the map 6 times in a row every 2 seconds.

If you go to sub1/2 and right after a char spawn click M > KanturuCore and then move a little bit you got a wierd glitch and if do it again M> KanturuCore you got teleported randomly anywhere. Sometimes this bug happens randomly if by accident in sub1/sub2 you click to teleport to KanturuCore.

8 minutes ago, art4k said:

If you go to sub1/2 and right after a char spawn click M > KanturuCore and then move a little bit you got a wierd glitch and if do it again M> KanturuCore you got teleported randomly anywhere. Sometimes this bug happens randomly if by accident in sub1/sub2 you click to teleport to KanturuCore.

This didn't trigger anticheat once. How do you trigger it 6 times i a row?

Im uploading another video that shows that wierd glitch in between teleports. 

here is another video and sometimes this happens randomly teleporting/switching between maps and servers. 

Non of the above has triggered teleport hack log.

2e16e78885d41c289f6c03165f4b1242.png

for example this teleports to vip arena in sub1 and im not even a vip in this account

• Like 1

Just now, art4k said:

for example this teleports to vip arena in sub1 and im not even a vip in this account

That's a good one. 

Still doesn't explain this bit here.
31b2c1db80c75c9d059854f943cb222e.png

1 minute ago, BeL4eNaK said:

That's a good one. 

Still doesn't explain this bit here.

i don't know what this log means but like i said i never used any hacks or 3rd party tools and not gained any advantage with this teleport bug (i had vip in that time). 

19 минут назад, BeL4eNaK сказал:

Nó là cái tốt. 

Vẫn không giải thích điều này một chút ở đây.

hello admin. please take a closer look at the SM id name dudis  x30 character. why do i get rule8. the reason ivan Nebraska says I hack speed. And russel also hacked speed and only got 2.2 .
you can check my pvp history

here is another video showing teleport from devias to a random vip place, i dont know how game decides to put you there but it's not that player can control it. 

28 минут назад, BeL4eNaK сказал:

Nó là cái tốt. 

Vẫn không giải thích điều này một chút ở đây.

i waited 15 days to get my account unlocked. please

4 minutes ago, 300box said:

i waited 15 days to get my account unlocked. please

Bro, this topic is for my ban appeal just create a nother one for your's.

• Like 1

Alright. This time a will leave you off with a warning. I hope I won't see this nickname in prison again.

Thank you for noticing VIP arena teleport bug. Will fix that in the upcoming updates.

• Like 1