Sign in to follow this  
poilkjmnb

x100 deal

1) x100 MEGA
2) hector
3) selling 3500 clear server bon on MEGA
4) getting 2300 clear PP on zgames.info
5) -KewTiie-
6)  - the buyer will transfer to my account on zgames.info : ”mishimomei” the 2300 PP.
      - the buyer will put a item on x100-MEGA market  for 3500 clear server bon, and will deliver me the info on the item.
      - after getting the 2300 PP on my zgames.info account, I will buy the item sold from his account -KewTiie- for 3500+tax. - this being the final step of the deal.
7) Confirmation, that I fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and I will lose everything.  - agree.

51 минуту назад, poilkjmnb сказал:

1) x100 MEGA
2) hector
3) selling 3500 clear server bon on MEGA
4) getting 2300 clear PP on zgames.info
5) -KewTiie-
6)  - the buyer will transfer to my account on zgames.info : ”mishimomei” the 2300 PP.
      - the buyer will put a item on x100-MEGA market  for 3500 clear server bon, and will deliver me the info on the item.
      - after getting the 2300 PP on my zgames.info account, I will buy the item sold from his account -KewTiie- for 3500+tax. - this being the final step of the deal.
7) Confirmation, that I fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and I will lose everything.  - agree.

36 минут назад, ohze1 сказал:

I agree!

18 минут назад, poilkjmnb сказал:

buyer wants the bons on his other character, so we change the beneficiary from 
-KewTiie-     to >>>   NhoXanh

15 минут назад, ohze1 сказал:

Confirmed -KewTiie- and NhoXanh are mine. And I AGREE to finish the deal!

right before we proceeded to the exchange, the buyer, removed all his other characters(except 1 with 0 reset) from the account we agreed to make the deal on, making me doubt his honesty, I demand he guarantees the deal with another account with decent characters on it, or receive the bons on another account.

Because my personal reason. I would like to change my bonus holder character from NhoXanh to -KewTiie- again! I just moved my NhoXanh character into -KewTiie- ‘s account because I need to finish my achivements! I have all responsibilities and will be banned if I try to scam the seller! I just sent PP for him ( I have confirmation by email) and I hope we can finish the deal ASAP!

please guarantee the deal with the main character on it, or transfer that character to this account.
you did change the conditions in the middle of the deal thus I want extra assurance actions,
thanks for understanding