Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
capjck1

Взлом пароля на wings of illusion +13 в маркете

11 часов назад, -L-o-T-a-R- сказал:

Приятель. Ну, вот зачем ты и дальше провоцируешь меня на дальнейшую дискуссию. По моему тут уже и так все ясно. Все выяснено. Ты не крафт, но ты кинул обвинения в мой адрес. Кинул не имея при этом никаких оснований. Ты кидаешь обвинения, даешь какие то советы моим согильдийцам. Но при этом даже не соизволил посмотреть, а состою ли я в гильде сейчас. Ты,  перед тем, как что то негативное, в чей то адрес писать, потрудился и хотя бы посмотрел. А в гильде этот человек, или нет. Иле тебе просто хочется, с кем то, о чем то подискутировать? И тут не важно с кем и о чем.

Вообще ни капли агрессии небыло. И дискутировать тебе видимо нужнее) мне плевать в гильдии ты или в свободном полете, знаю одно, люди которые заикаются о пруфах даже не разобравшись с кем общаются, это люди с гнильцой. За годы игры на этом проекте, таких на полки вместо книг можно складывать. Так что на будущее, внимательнее читай что и кому пишут. 

А на счет самой темы, надеюсь Ваня адекватную цену выкупа сделает и аферисты будут наказаны.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, gone.ever said:

For all smart asses out there : there is no system existing where you can define all possibilities and make a rule to any of these. How is this even possible ? 

you try to twist the situation to ur own benefit, but this is not how it works. Not possible to make a rule to every action on life, bcuz we would have countless amount of rules which you will never be able to read… so why are you crying ? 

i also have a bad news for you, here is no one that needs your respect. Who are you ? Dalai Lama ?

So basically we could get to the court every fucking person and sentence them for some rule, which is not written, right? I agree that this rule is required in some specific cases, but this is surely not the one. Password is website feature and everyone can enter it. If you don't want everyone to be able to enter it - make it somehow locked.

Regards respect - who asks you if admins need players respect? They should need. If no one respects admins, project is dead.

53 minutes ago, gone.ever said:

For all smart asses out there : there is no system existing where you can define all possibilities and make a rule to any of these. How is this even possible ? 

you try to twist the situation to ur own benefit, but this is not how it works. Not possible to make a rule to every action on life, bcuz we would have countless amount of rules which you will never be able to read… so why are you crying ? 

i also have a bad news for you, here is no one that needs your respect. Who are you ? Dalai Lama ?

it’s not about respect or dalai lama. Maybe one time you make a thing and GM is not agree with you and you got banned because they think it’s not ethical or i dont know what. 
A lot of people pay very much , donate and more for they playing this game and GM come and tell “It’s not ethical and they banned you” , with all you never broke any rule. 
And about definition of rule , go definition correctly “Market Place” with specific rules there. The GM’s on the server they are payed very well for his job and they make money from this , so , go work and make te system and rules better for everyone. 

and one more thing , like you have your opinion how i deserve ban , a lot of people have opinion i do not deserve ban. So , that is the reason why Rules are very important. No one can judging the rules ! Rules are there and you need respect them ! 

3 часа назад, ciprian23 сказал:

Aaaa , ok. So , if you dont like a person and GM want’s to give ban to him, he can because he think is not ethical. So , dat means doesn’t metter rules here , you make what you want and what you think . I understand now. Thank you 

when i registered here , you puted me to be agree with the rules , now you tell me , GM can make what he want.

Dats not what I mean. @gone.ever write that a few posts ago. U can't thinking about all situations in game/website features, and can't write rules for all cases. That means, when sometimes u got strange or bad situation, and don't have any rules to fix it, u can use "ethical standards".

No one need or want use it everyday with good/bad mood, coz he want. It's for special situations, like yours I think.

1 час назад, ciprian23 сказал:

A lot of people pay very much , donate and more for they playing this game and GM come and tell “It’s not ethical and they banned you” , with all you never broke any rule. 

Ooh, come on dude. U know what we mean. Don't try to look like fool pls.

• Like 1

Man , you need to understand , the opinions are differerent. We people see things different , we have different opinion. Who give you the right to judge my actions without rules ? Just because you work here or make this project ? How can you see something non ethical , the others saw something normal and your decision is unfair. Maybe “beliskem” it’s your friend , maybe you don’t like me , you can’t judge me or my actions only for your opinion. You need to have an base to punish me, not just your opinion or what you feeling. Who are you to judge if i make a mistake or no? I’m answering for you , nothing and no one, Rule is only base and give you this right.
And if you not have a rule for that or you can’t cover all this things , like this , be fair, recognize you didnt cover all actions , make better on the future and thats all. 

Edited by ciprian23

Я вижу только такой вариант.

Винги вернуть владельцу в любом случае.

Если на самом деле лаки заплатил 2 флейма паразиту- то вернуть два флейма лаки и он типо невиновен.

Если никто не платил 2 флейма, забанить обоих за введение в заблуждение, а это значит что они работали вместе.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thecapslock said:

Edited by ciprian23

5 часов назад, BK-BK сказал:

Вообще ни капли агрессии небыло. И дискутировать тебе видимо нужнее) мне плевать в гильдии ты или в свободном полете, знаю одно, люди которые заикаются о пруфах даже не разобравшись с кем общаются, это люди с гнильцой. За годы игры на этом проекте, таких на полки вместо книг можно складывать. Так что на будущее, внимательнее читай что и кому пишут. 

А на счет самой темы, надеюсь Ваня адекватную цену выкупа сделает и аферисты будут наказаны.

Ну, что сказать. Каждый судит по себе. Я лично, уважаю самокритику.

Edited by -L-o-T-a-R-

14 часов назад, BK-BK сказал:

Максимка где тебе тут заикнулись о пруфах?)

4 часа назад, -=SteeL=- сказал:

Максимка где тебе тут заикнулись о пруфах?)

?‍♂️  Мальчик, ты и так на каждом шагу обсираешься, еще и тут с именем обосрался. Не умничай, у тебя со всем твоим усердием не получается даже когда стараешься...

18 hours ago, ciprian23 said:

Man , you need to understand , the opinions are differerent. We people see things different , we have different opinion. Who give you the right to judge my actions without rules ? Just because you work here or make this project ? How can you see something non ethical , the others saw something normal and your decision is unfair. Maybe “beliskem” it’s your friend , maybe you don’t like me , you can’t judge me or my actions only for your opinion. You need to have an base to punish me, not just your opinion or what you feeling. Who are you to judge if i make a mistake or no? I’m answering for you , nothing and no one, Rule is only base and give you this right.
And if you not have a rule for that or you can’t cover all this things , like this , be fair, recognize you didnt cover all actions , make better on the future and thats all. 

My little parazit ,

good morning,

like you said before:”it’s better 2 flames, then nothing “and  GM thinking in the same way “it’s better ban ,then nothing “ 

they play exactly the same way and style ,as you play with others .

?

brgds,Cap

Edited by capjck1