You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Okami

Avalon / makoUS / 4.1

1. My nickname: Zombie
2. Game server: Avalon (Main SV)
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.1
4. Nickname of the offender: https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=makoUS&serv=server3
5. Proof: (screenshot or video)

Imagine a guild ganking you when you're solo farming and talk shit about how much you spent on the server after you kill them all. Talk about irony. Well at least I'm helping the server with the donates. ? 

Screen(08_20-16_59)-0002.jpg

Screen(08_20-17_00)-0003.jpg

Screen(08_20-16_59)-0001.jpg

So you kill me, call me a noob multiple times, say we hack(you say this to multiple guild members) then cry about it when you get some PG rated banter? Seems like you have a pattern of complaining about game mechanics aka PvP, because you're always making enemies in /post. Stop wasting admins times with these petty complaints and play the game ?

Are you a clown? Screenshot clearly states you started it. You and your guildmates try to attack me and when I attack back and kill you all, you're crying and telling me about how I spend my money and even tell me to get a life? Are you trying to be a comedian? Hahahahaha. In the first place your guild cried first when I left it 1 month ago. ?

Send us a screenshot where we can see I'm making enemies via /post? Or are you pertaining to your guild? Everyone who knows me know that I never attack anyone first idiot. I only fight back when getting attacked. Same as my guildmates. But look, how about yours? Sending another MU4Life member here (Halux)  being so toxic and all just because someone doesn't know how to speak english. Now you tell me your guild is not toxic af.

Screen(08_19-17_40)-0000.jpg

Screen(08_19-17_41)-0001.jpg

Edited by Okami

Wow you're pathetic, I don't screen shot whenever some kid starts crying because I dont care but you know you started this lmfao. You killed me randomly and said noob, thats why i initially responded to you but of course you left that out of the initial screenshots. You try and provoke people then you wait for a response, screenshot and cry to admins...embarrassing.

Look at your post history, full of bitching and whining. You make enough enemies on your own and everyone knows how sensitive you are. Now you want to try and personally attack me on forums? Go f yourself.

Done entertaining this clown.

You do know the outlaw notif is in the screenshot right? And you do realize you called me I suck before I called you noob? ? "You attacked me first noob". Stop twisting the story because the screenshots don't lie. Now look who's pathetic crying on forums just because you're reported for being toxic af.

I make enough enemies on my own? Can you even prove that? The last time I checked, I'm friends with all other guilds except yours since you guys are toxic. Maybe next time watch what you say so you won't get reported. Hahahahahahahahaha.