Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
robbybucks

King of the ring

Hello there,

I would just like some clarification on the timing of King of the ring event. I remember when it first came out it was always every few hours, now I believe it is just during the day/afternoon server time? for non-European players it's hard to make these times as it may be daytime in other time zones and people are at work, and or you try and go on your weekend if you have the time and depending on the server there is multiple players from the top guilds hoarding the event and ganging up 3/4 v 1 making it impossible to even play and try and win some weekly bonus ourselves. Is there any chance of throwing a few events between 1-5 server time? I'm not quite sure the stats on non-European players but I know several who never have a chance to play.

Thank you.

• Like 2

The wrestling tournament organized by the Indiana State Wrestling Association, then the event is called the King of The Ring Christmas Bash Folkstyle Open, and it will take place on December 10, 2023 at Lowell High School 5. The event is open to wrestlers of all ages and skill levels, and the registration is done online or on-site 5. The event will follow the ISWA rules and regulations, and the awards will be given to the top four placers in each division 5. 

uno online

Edited by kaleighco