You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
отвечай за лепет)

POSTMALONE / 4.2 4.1 / Avalon

1. Мой ник: например: mood0
2. Игровой сервер: Avalon
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.1 4.2
4. Ник нарушителя: POSTMALONE https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=POSTMALONE&serv=server3
5. Доказательство: 

NOOBKA.jpg

NOOOBKA1.jpg

NOOBKA3.jpg

KIKYKA.jpg

Edited by отвечай за лепет)
+add screenshot's

Such a shame bro. You always make issues then you're the one making reports when they're mad. You even curse at me before but you didn't hear anything. Killing while on afk and saying our guild is noob and I should quit so I won't get killed. But still all you encounter that has lower level and reset than you, gets killed. By the way admins, isn't that bullying? Now, of course admins won't ban you since you said you always buy bons and donate and that's keeping you from getting ban. Well that's a fair justice coming from you guys. You might wanna keep this server to this guy right here cause sooner, everyone will quit just because of a unfair justice. You might wanna online more often to witness everything.  

2 минуты назад, liangshiu сказал:

Such a shame bro. You always make issues then you're the one making reports when they're mad. You even curse at me before but you didn't hear anything. Killing while on afk and saying our guild is noob and I should quit so I won't get killed. But still all you encounter that has lower level and reset than you, gets killed. By the way admins, isn't that bullying? Now, of course admins won't ban you since you said you always buy bons and donate and that's keeping you from getting ban. Well that's a fair justice coming from you guys. You might wanna keep this server to this guy right here cause sooner, everyone will quit just because of a unfair justice. You might wanna online more often to witness everything.  

you are just as inadequate as others whom I am banning 🤭 if you allow people to speak about other people’s relatives, then be prepared for the fact that you won’t learn anything here :trf: