You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
отвечай за лепет)

Liangshiu / 4.3 / Avalon

1. Мой ник: например: mood0
2. Игровой сервер: Avalon
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.3
4. Ник нарушителя: Liangshiu https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=liangshiu&serv=server3
5. Доказательство: 

wwww1.jpg

wwww2.jpg

на одном скриншоте упоминания родных, а на другом агитация на лживую провокацию сплотить игроков лжесвидетельствовать 

Everyone is just scared to speak up since they already invest a lot of effort and money to this game. Since, justice in this game won't work properly and they might get ban instead of having this guy ban. But in silence, they are all mad at this guy right here.

Только что, liangshiu сказал:

Everyone is just scared to speak up since they already invest a lot of effort and money to this game. Since, justice in this game won't work properly and they might get ban instead of having this guy ban. But in silence, they are all mad at this guy right here.

перестань плакаться каждый день в /post что у меня не достаточно знаний английского языка - я просто не хочу разговаривать с таким больным и навязчивым игроком как ты 🤭 так ещё и матерей прилюдно вспоминаешь, грешный токсичный тип

Toxic? So, you are not being toxic right? hahaha. So, bullying isn't toxic? Saying they should buy some bons like you so that they won't get killed? You are just speaking your language to the post ingame and changing some letters just for us not to translate everything and just you and some other guys from your country just reads. Bro, you are a manipulative person. Guys like you are being toxic just to free themselves to the realworld.

2 минуты назад, liangshiu сказал:

If I got the chance to SS all you said to me when I'm still starting this, you will get ban right away. But since, that time I'm still a newbie and doesn't know how the forum works, I didn't save anything.

не знания правил от ответственности не освобождает, в следующий раз будешь знать :trf: попрошу тебя десятый раз отстань от меня, мне на тебя фиолетово 
ты плетёшь снова интриги, и редактируешь сообщения дабы ввести администрацию в заблуждение
отвечай за свои слова и поступки, и всё будешь хорошо :joyful:

image.png

Edited by отвечай за лепет)

8 minutes ago, liangshiu said:

If I got the chance to SS all you said to me when I'm still starting this, you will get ban right away. But since, that time I'm still a newbie and doesn't know how the forum works, I didn't save anything.

Well I'm new here. If I get any judgement from the admins, It's up to them but not to you. I'll accept it. And really bro? Playing victim again? hahahah You asked me for the 10th time? sure? Broooo, all of us getting killed without any apparent reason and leaving a noob or weak chat. Then now you are saying leave me alone? Why don't you do that to yourself and leave us all alone? If you wanna fight, why won't you fight in the event? I haven't seen you in any event though. Maybe your just scared. You're just having fun being toxic. Now editing is bad again and against the rules? Even though I just thought I'm editing my first chat? HAHAHAHA EVERYTHING is an  ISSUE to you bro. Are you planning to ban us all so that you can be what you self proclaim as, Top of the top? Hahahahaha

Edited by liangshiu

4 минуты назад, liangshiu сказал:

Well I'm new here. If I get any judgement from the admins, It's up to them but not to you. I'll accept it. And really bro? Playing victim again? hahahah You asked me for the 10th time? sure? Broooo, all of us getting killed without any apparent reason and leaving a noob or weak chat. Then now you are saying leave me alone? Why don't you do that to yourself and leave us all alone? If you wanna fight, why won't you fight in the event? I haven't seen you in any event though. Maybe your just scared. You're just having fun being toxic

IMOX = die forever
если ты нуб, то тебе нечего делать в топовом клане! если ты там находишься, терпи
всё, на этом с тобой разговор окончен! ты не стоишь не одной моей минуты времени что бы я с тобой дискутировал 

Edited by отвечай за лепет)
info

See, that's toxicity right there. Why are you mad if we are in the top guild? Are you jealous that you got kicked out of the guild? Ohhh my god. HAHAHAHA If I'm a noob, why can't you fight me evenly? haha. You just kill me when I'm on afk. If I fight back, you run away. And by the way, you are not also worthy of my time but I gave you the time you wanted since you are the one making reports. Next time if you don't wanna waste your time then stop playing a victim with the issues you are making. And also before I forget. Stop being hateful and toxic towards the players that gets better opportunity specially new ones since they just wanna have fun. That's not nice. You can play but stop being a bully and toxic.

Edited by liangshiu

24 минуты назад, liangshiu сказал:

See, that's toxicity right there. Why are you mad if we are in the top guild? Are you jealous that you got kicked out of the guild? Ohhh my god. HAHAHAHA If I'm a noob, why can't you fight me evenly? haha. You just kill me when I'm on afk. If I fight back, you run away. And by the way, you are not also worthy of my time but I gave you the time you wanted since you are the one making reports. Next time if you don't wanna waste your time then stop playing a victim with the issues you are making. And also before I forget. Stop being hateful and toxic towards the players that gets better opportunity specially new ones since they just wanna have fun. That's not nice. You can play but stop being a bully and toxic.

у тебя есть время извиниться за своё поведение, я игрок лояльный :joyful: