Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
yayee

Admin's direct ban

I'm not madara. I just saw this on forum. Mood0 keep on banning everyone when got provoked. Now admins DIRECTLY ban someone that mood0 reported without further investigation. This is the proof that you are not investigating much and just using the GOOGLE TRANSLATE and believing on what's going to pop up. I speak this language and nothing in this two sentence is correct. LOL

madara.png

• Sad 1

Только что, kingzion21 сказал:

I don't care about him, but he will just kill us for no reason and then call me a noob

мне не нужна причина чтобы сливать TOP2 клан на сервере 🤭 в пред. темах я писал для вас "price list" 1 day - 30b 2 day - 60b 3 day - 90b

пока в TOP1 не доберусь - пощады не ждите - > https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=ratings&show=18&serv=server3

You are the one crying. Who post everything in forum? Is it us? You're not even getting the point why I posted this. Just telling that your translation is not correct. If you can't accept that it's wrong, maybe there's something wrong with you.

4 минуты назад, kingzion21 сказал:

I don't care about him, but he will just kill us for no reason and then call me a noob

Screenshot (5).png

мне не нужна причина чтобы сливать TOP2 клан 🤭 в пред. темах я писал для вас "price list"

боже, ты моих родных оскорбляешь а я тебя нуб'ом не могу назвать? убейся об стену головой :trf:

с каких пор, вы думаете что если вы оскорбили меня и моих родных в том числе и отсидев бан - то я перестану вас сливать? успокойтесь 🤭 вы для меня посмешище не отвечающие за свои слова и поступки, и пощады вам не видать.. и для таких одаренных как вы -> https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=ratings&show=18&serv=server3 это игровой процесс, смиритесь
на этом монолог окончен, удачи вам и терпения 🤭

Just now, отвечай за лепет) said:

мне не нужна причина чтобы сливать TOP2 клан 🤭 в пред. темах я писал для вас "price list"

боже, ты моих родных оскорбляешь а я тебя нуб'ом не могу назвать? убейся об стену головой :trf:

I think you are the one who needs banging on the head hahaha No one insults your fam. You better get off the google translate and better learn in school. We insulted you after you insulted us. We did not know you are going to ask help from forum after getting butt hurt when we started to fight back on the thing you started. Better post 1 at a time. 

image.png

6 hours ago, yayee said:

I'm not madara. I just saw this on forum. Mood0 keep on banning everyone when got provoked. Now admins DIRECTLY ban someone that mood0 reported without further investigation. This is the proof that you are not investigating much and just using the GOOGLE TRANSLATE and believing on what's going to pop up. I speak this language and nothing in this two sentence is correct. LOL

madara.png

We don't really have anyone in our team, who natively knows Philippine language. So of course we will translate with the resources available to us and judge by them