Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
turik1997

читер в dungeon пол дня убивает Armored goldsmith на SUB1

He will never disappear, please accept that... if a character is banned, IIII IIIIII IIIIII will appear =)))
Even if their account or character is locked, 5 minutes later that character will be in the same place and continue to kill other players.
This player seems to laugh in the face of those of us who don't use hacks, and they are also a testament to the weakness of management

Why do you refuse to ban IP?
Or if it weren't for these hacker worms, you would be unemployed, so you deliberately ignore the fact that this character III IIII has existed since the early days, and has no less than 10 denunciation posts

3 minutes ago, gl552jxx said:

He will never disappear, please accept that... if a character is banned, IIII IIIIII IIIIII will appear =)))
Even if their account or character is locked, 5 minutes later that character will be in the same place and continue to kill other players.
This player seems to laugh in the face of those of us who don't use hacks, and they are also a testament to the weakness of management

but how do you explain what after killing him some one big come to kill me?

2 minutes ago, turik1997 said:

only after i told in publick chat what i make videos i stop get killed

That why I say , learn to accept it
Hacking is not a bug , it a feature =))

Вроде перебанил всех новоприбывших IIII. Пожалуйста, пока мы не пофиксили регистрацию этих ников пробуйте нажимать Enter и ПКМ на читера, а уже оттуда копируйте ники в репорты.