You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
pallachh99

Avalon / Mandara2 / 4.3

1. Мой ник: PallacHH
2. Игровой сервер: Avalon x50
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.3
4. Ник нарушителя: https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Mandara2&serv=server3
5. Доказательство: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ghcYAHkDXoD9kmIpgc1zibs-zxfElVm9/view

Lol. So, you are also not allowed to say "Guys, my brother plays in Avalon." or "My dad is upstairs and scolded me earlier for playing MU."? Hahaha. Why you guys trying so hard to ban anyone that isn't in your guild? 4.3. It is forbidden to mention relatives and family in verbal altercations, in any context, and interpretation. Verbal Altercation - Any argument involving inappropriate language, threats of violence, may include minor physical contact. Verbal Altercation - Participating in a verbal argument with another person on school property, at any school-related activity, or going to or from school.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ANNDD? Is there anything inappropriate language? Is there threats of violence since he is referring to his mother? Is there any minor physical contact included? And even if he is referring to his mother is there any appropriate language about his mother, threats of violence to his mother, specially physical contact to his mother? If I say I will tell my mom about how you bully us, is it right to ban me and not you who are bullying? You got to read and understand. Don't just read and rebut just to have an argument. Peace out ✌️🙃

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, yayee said:

8 hours ago, pallachh99 said:

1. Мой ник: PallacHH
2. Игровой сервер: Avalon x50
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.3
4. Ник нарушителя: https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Mandara2&serv=server3
5. Доказательство: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ghcYAHkDXoD9kmIpgc1zibs-zxfElVm9/view

FYI Pallach, I am referring to my mother not yours. I am telling my mother that this Hellsing is bullying me. Is that not so clear?

Edited by ayielangp0

Как я понял, по сути он назвал топовича мамочкой палача...

У нас конечно любое упоминание родных - это Рек, но была подобная тема, где мы не забанили.

Расим, Дима?

2 часа назад, Aliancer сказал:

У нас конечно любое упоминание родных - это Рек, но была подобная тема, где мы не забанили.

Расим, Дима?

а то что у него в норме вещей, постоянно упоминать родных? 

56 минут назад, mood0 сказал:

О! А вот за это большое спасибо, помогли!

Рек однозначно по теме

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mood0 said:

Nice. Since you open this up, is it also fine to provoke someone again after this?

Don't worry, I will not upload our whole conversation FOR NOW with the date and the right thing to do on how to SS, where you called me noob and other provoking words since it's out of this topic. This isn't about you. But already got it incase 🥳 Again, he is not insulting anyone or any family members. Just read again and understand 🙂 

22222.jpg

18 hours ago, Aliancer said:

As I understand it, he essentially called Topovich the executioner’s mommy...

Of course, for us, any mention of relatives is Rek, but there was a similar topic where we did not ban.

Rasim, Dima?

I already explained what I said really means.

I don't mention topo's mother because I am not talking to him. 

I did mention my mother that I am telling to my mother that this Hellsing is bullying me. "Killing while afk" and now because of what their understanding is wrong will invalidated the true meaning of what I said.

Thank you admin

• Sad 1

this is it. You can't mess with GuarD members hahahaha, admins taking care of them like their babies. 

В 23.01.2024 в 08:42, Aliancer сказал:

Расим, Дима?

mood0 матерей дергает каждый день и где справедливость )

Edited by santiago_o

В 26.01.2024 в 17:14, santiago_o сказал:

mood0 матерей дергает каждый день и где справедливость )

так скриньте, создавайте тему и будет вам справедливость