You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
ОСУЖДАЮ!

Asdfqwer / 4.3 / Avalon

1. Мой ник: например: mood0
2. Игровой сервер: Avalon
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.3
4. Ник нарушителя:  https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=asdfqwer&serv=server3 Asdfqwer
5. Доказательство: 

BAN4-3.jpg

по нику думаю понимаете что это твинк? прошу за банить основу, спасибо

12 минут назад, nl2314 сказал:

where is the problem, he just passed the greetings!

а вот и основа нашлась, да? 

многим на заметку, весь этот клан русофобов любит упоминать родных 

RAIZ-SIN-GOVNA.jpg

47 minutes ago, mood0 said:

а вот и основа нашлась, да? 

многим на заметку, весь этот клан русофобов любит упоминать родных 

RAIZ-SIN-GOVNA.jpg

"Rusofobian" guild wouldn't have Russians in it. I remember we had one person in beginning who said often "Orc" etc., we kicked him instantly, we don't want hatred.
Nothing offensive in your screenshot.
That you don't understand the context and see word "krievs" (russian) and "mamma" (mother), doesn't mean that the messages insulted either Russians or your mother.

When I wrote that it was an reference to "Mothers tongue" its a concept of first language that child learns from his mother, I was asking that maybe you don't see difference between Latvian and Russian languages.

You are very hateful and toxic person, we are not hating you because you are speaking Russian.

I personally look at every person individually and I know that MU4Life lead also do the same, we don't have any people that hate Russians.
Some of us simply don't speak Russian too well...

And about "say hi to your mom" is that seriously something that gets mute here? Where do we draw the line?

"It is forbidden to mention relatives and family in verbal altercations, in any context, and interpretation."
From screenshot it is not an verbal altercation, it's just written in post out of verbal context, but I guess without the word "verbal" this hits, if so should remove that from rules.
(As from screenshot I understand player got killed and wrote in POST the message in question.)

If this gets mute the rule needs to be changed.

I would argue mood0 has specifically targeted hate against Latvians that don't speak Russian. As our guild lead is Latvians, there comes the hate for whole guild.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 час назад, enks10 сказал:

"Rusofobian" guild wouldn't have Russians in it. I remember we had one person in beginning who said often "Orc" etc., we kicked him instantly, we don't want hatred.
Nothing offensive in your screenshot.
That you don't understand the context and see word "krievs" (russian) and "mamma" (mother), doesn't mean that the messages insulted either Russians or your mother.

When I wrote that it was an reference to "Mothers tongue" its a concept of first language that child learns from his mother, I was asking that maybe you don't see difference between Latvian and Russian languages.

You are very hateful and toxic person, we are not hating you because you are speaking Russian.

I personally look at every person individually and I know that MU4Life lead also do the same, we don't have any people that hate Russians.
Some of us simply don't speak Russian too well...

And about "say hi to your mom" is that seriously something that gets mute here? Where do we draw the line?

"It is forbidden to mention relatives and family in verbal altercations, in any context, and interpretation."
From screenshot it is not an verbal altercation, it's just written in post out of verbal context, but I guess without the word "verbal" this hits, if so should remove that from rules.
(As from screenshot I understand player got killed and wrote in POST the message in question.)

If this gets mute the rule needs to be changed.

I would argue mood0 has specifically targeted hate against Latvians that don't speak Russian. As our guild lead is Latvians, there comes the hate for whole guild.

вот как минимум два русофоба чистейших, которые идеально понимают русскую речь но на неё отвечают на латышской писанине 🤭 так что давай Вася, гуляй

• Thanks 1

Well, this is getting funnier by the minute! I'm spending my free time having a good ol' laugh while reading these posts. You see, I'm all about the trash-talk, and i totaly back Enkss response.But here's the kicker – we've got rock-solid proof that Mood0 talks Latvian! And what's even more hilarious? The AVALON player base, who are inching closer to the big 3-0 or beyond, are still sprinting to the forum like it's a race to blackfriday SALE.

Now, let's keep it light – our gang isn't toxic. Tune in during my streams, and you'll see we're all about cracking jokes and sharing some belly laughs with each other.  And remember, when someone goes all out toxic, it's often because of the antics between the guy reporting and the guy reported. It's just that some guys simply don't care about random toxicity and don't bother making 13912371 screenshots 😄

So, Ill just eat my burger and prize all the guys who has the motiviation to make these topics.

@pallachh99 better go to BA already and farm stop wasting time in forum! work let the KING chill

Edited by gohann
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 часа назад, gohann сказал:

Well, this is getting funnier by the minute! I'm spending my free time having a good ol' laugh while reading these posts. You see, I'm all about the trash-talk, and i totaly back Enkss response.But here's the kicker – we've got rock-solid proof that Mood0 talks Latvian! And what's even more hilarious? The AVALON player base, who are inching closer to the big 3-0 or beyond, are still sprinting to the forum like it's a race to blackfriday SALE.

Now, let's keep it light – our gang isn't toxic. Tune in during my streams, and you'll see we're all about cracking jokes and sharing some belly laughs with each other.  And remember, when someone goes all out toxic, it's often because of the antics between the guy reporting and the guy reported. It's just that some guys simply don't care about random toxicity and don't bother making 13912371 screenshots 😄

So, Ill just eat my burger and prize all the guys who has the motiviation to make these topics.

@pallachh99 better go to BA already and farm stop wasting time in forum! work let the KING chill

а кто сказал что я не знаю латышский язык? просто я не вижу особой надобности говорить на нём с русофобами, которые любят в крысу говорить о чужих мамах и бояться дать адрес? все мы прекрасно знаем как и ты говоришь на русском языке, когда осилишь пару бутылок водки и начинаешь писать в /post 🤭 как говориться моча в голову бьёт хорошо, и то что на уме в итоге написано на русском языке в /post'e

P.S. я когда увидел этого типа stream, я удивился.. сидит бородатый no life'р, на годков 35+ тянет а пишет про мам.. кончелыг'a 🤭

Edited by mood0
RAIZ-чмо
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, mood0 said:

вот как минимум два русофоба чистейших, которые идеально понимают русскую речь но на неё отвечают на латышской писанине 🤭 так что давай Вася, гуляй

You are comparing rare times of peoples peak of anger where they call everyone names, where they have been provoked, with being "rusofobians". That does not compare to real life. Maybe go breath some air and talk to some people.

About BpyH, I'm not sure what he wrote, but he never share such opinions in guild chat. Also BpyH is not guild lead 😉

Anyone can have their opinions to themselves, if that opinion is one we don't support and comes out in every altercation, he would be gone.
I guess I overexaggerated with the instantly part, it often takes some time to learn what a specific person is all about... 

We don't want hatred, but its a part of this server, so we have to play that game.

5 hours ago, mood0 said:

а кто сказал что я не знаю латышский язык? просто я не вижу особой надобности говорить на нём с русофобами, которые любят в крысу говорить о чужих мамах и бояться дать адрес? все мы прекрасно знаем как и ты говоришь на русском языке, когда осилишь пару бутылок водки и начинаешь писать в /post 🤭 как говориться моча в голову бьёт хорошо, и то что на уме в итоге написано на русском языке в /post'e

P.S. я когда увидел этого типа stream, я удивился.. сидит бородатый no life'р, на годков 35+ тянет а пишет про мам.. кончелыг'a 🤭

Why would anyone show you their address? What is wrong with you? You go first, check what happens. If you had any candles left burning in the attic you would know that writing that on the internet is just making you look stupid.

To reiterate how stupid that is: Giving your personal information to dumbest person around through the internet, so you can DOX us afterwards? Like really...

Empty insults over and over again. What is this with RAIZ drinking, some people like to drink sometimes, what are you trying to insult here? And you mean he drinks cheap alcohol, that is also completely off. This is last time, I answer to this, last few times we've been just having a laugh about these insults as they are wrong. Like I haven't been drinking for 6 months, maybe you want to insult that too? 😄

My man likes to write troll in POST, i'm all for it, for people whos forheads isn't cramped up looking at the screen just makes it more fun. For others steam starts coming out of their ears.
It's like natural selection. I wonder how you have avoided it, hmm..

Oh you don't like how RAIZ looks, but you like other boys right? Maybe next time we can get someone prettier to stream so you can polish your rocket. 35+ it is just incredible how wrong you can be. That your beard started to grow at 35 years, doesn't mean its like that for everyone.

And why you put that emoji which is holding hand in front of mouth when laughing, lost your front teeth when gave your address to the wrong guy?