You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
edzayo

Avalon / Guard / 4.18

1. My nickname: edzayo
2. Game server: Avalon
3. Which rule was violated: 4.18 explanation 3
4. Nickname of the offender: BORODA , PallacHH , Striker , Mirage , topovich , HellsinG , qBacca , MilkyWay , -ALLARMO- , -Brytal- , etc...
5. Proof: https://failiem.lv/u/8pfk25x3fy
Explanation 3: You purposely and regularly provoke, insult, humiliate other players, creating unfriendly atmosphere on the server.
Purposely denying and blocking entrace to devil square , its impossible to play and experience all aspects of game while one guild is dominating and purposely denying progress of other players.
By that they`re creating toxic , unfriendly , hating atmosphere in the server . Doing this multiple times a day , multiple days in a row .

Edited by edzayo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Is it PVP server or no?
You didn't mention that guild task is DS
So why we can't kill you on guild task?
When you killed me in kalima (when guild task was Kalima) you didn't create any topic.
When you killed me in BA when I want to kill, for example, Erohim, is it also 4.18?

1.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, pallachh99 said:

Is it PVP server or no?
You didn't mention that guild task is DS
So why we can't kill you on guild task?
When you killed me in kalima (when guild task was Kalima) you didn't create any topic.
When you killed me in BA when I want to kill, for example, Erohim, is it also 4.18?

1.png

BA is Main PVP location of the server . You see that annoucement all the time.
Ok ill leave this so everyone see how "powerful" you are .

Who kill you in Kalima in full pack waiting at Kalima entrance? Bit different dont you think ? 😄
As pvp server i would agree , but dont block bridge maybe ? 
If u want fight , go fight ring , dont put 6x char on bridge do pvp not abuse :)))))))

Edited by edzayo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, edzayo said:

BA is Main PVP location of the server . You see that annoucement all the time.
Ok ill leave this so everyone see how "powerful" you are .

Who kill you in Kalima in full pack waiting at Kalima entrance? Bit different dont you think ? 😄
As pvp server i would agree , but dont block bridge maybe ? 
If u want fight , go fight ring , dont put 6x char on bridge do pvp not abuse :)))))))

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13igK4QaWyP4xMnaKBV8x7XoUS2VDz8ga/view
Is this also "By that they`re creating toxic , unfriendly , hating atmosphere in the server" or no?
You're doing that and block bridge for everyone on server 🙂

В 26.01.2024 в 18:32, edzayo сказал:

1. My nickname: edzayo
2. Game server: Avalon
3. Which rule was violated: 4.18 explanation 3
4. Nickname of the offender: BORODA , PallacHH , Striker , Mirage , topovich , HellsinG , qBacca , MilkyWay , -ALLARMO- , -Brytal- , etc...
5. Proof: https://failiem.lv/u/8pfk25x3fy
Explanation 3: You purposely and regularly provoke, insult, humiliate other players, creating unfriendly atmosphere on the server.
Purposely denying and blocking entrace to devil square , its impossible to play and experience all aspects of game while one guild is dominating and purposely denying progress of other players.
By that they`re creating toxic , unfriendly , hating atmosphere in the server . Doing this multiple times a day , multiple days in a row .

русофоб, ты снова плачешь? когда же до тебя сопливого дойдёт, что "убийства" это нормально? даже если это происходит регулярно, интенсивно и на постоянной основе!

Edited by mood0
info
  • Thanks 1