Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Real_Carnage

Avalon / InJokeeer / 4.6

1. My nickname: Carnage
2. Game server: Avalon
3. Which rule was violated: 4.6
4. Nickname of the offender: InJokeeer
5. Proof: "tang ina is a shortened Filipino swear word of "Putang ina mo" which means "Your mom's a whore"

Screen(02_02-11_24)-0001.jpg.ef39c30d4b4c6575f65b9961ff5e6d75.jpg

if the translation is correct, then - 4.6 rec

Edited by R.A.S.K.A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD OF REPORTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        KAHIT WLANG KASALANAN YUNG TAO SA KANYA

I just want to clarify that my previous message was not intended for anyone in particular. It was just an expression of excitement. As a fellow Filipino, you probably know that saying such phrases is a common practice when Filipinos are happy. I don't understand why you're reacting negatively to it, especially since we've said similar things before when we used to watch your stream and you didn't have a problem with it. LOL.

Edited by kingzion20

"Tang ina" is never been a short term word for putangina mo. It has a different meaning especial if you don't put "mo" at the end it means you're not referring to someone else. "Mo" means You.
generally it's just an expression when you're upset of yourself or something. 

We should also have a rule about these people keep on posting random complains. To lessen the burden from you admins. Especially if it's proven wrong or just targeting another player waiting an opportunity to retaliate.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by beasty991

4 hours ago, DenzM said:

"Tang ina" is never been a short term word for putangina mo. It has a different meaning especial if you don't put "mo" at the end it means you're not referring to someone else. "Mo" means You.
generally it's just an expression when you're upset of yourself or something. 

We should also have a rule about these people keep on posting random complains. To lessen the burden from you admins. Especially if it's proven wrong or just targeting another player waiting an opportunity to retaliate.

Untitled.jpg

Said by some wanna-be filipino who didn't even grew up in the Philippines? Now tell me, if "ina" is mother then what does "tang" means? :trf: or short for? :trf: Stop protecting your friends. We, Filipinos, all know "Putang ina mo / Putang ina / tang ina" are all the same. It's just a matter whether or not it was said as an expression or said to someone. At the end of the day, the important is it still mentioned that the mother is a whore which is against the rules.

@R.A.S.K.A @-Cerebrum- Now you be the judge why google filtered the translation of "tang ina" and just indicated "mother" which is the word "ina". Here is another one for your reference:
image.png.44bbb95aeacbddefbe4f186497c21767.png

image.png.c6577fd11b998fbf68c272f3cc0fa776.png

Don't embarrass yourself @DenzM and enough with the lies trying to twist Senate's head protecting your friends. :joyful:  Based on what you said about rules bla bla bla, maybe what the Admins need to impose are rules for people telling lies trying to cover up something. In real life, it's called "PERJURY". You can google it also in case you don't know it.

Buddy chill. there’s no point attacking or mentioning where i grew up and stop assuming where i came from. We’re only talking about translating. this is google on my side. but it is what it is. you made your point i made mine. 🍻

4B54E4D7-A506-41EE-A385-BC3B0593FC76.png

Filipinos are used to say this word "Tang-ina" as an expression either you're upset/disappointed sometime even when you are happy especially when you are with your friends.

This word "tang-ina" will never be the same or short for "Putang-ina mo/ Tang-ina mo" 

Bro, we all know you have a grudged against Injooker, but please stop being toxic. You know what he said "tang ina" are not for anyone. It's just and EXPRESSION.

So Admin please be very careful for all the reports here in your forum. Thank you and God bless. 

Here for an example.

Untitled.png

Edited by ayielangp0
ADD PHOTO

So smart of you to use Twitter, from someone using a fake photo which is ironically grabbed from a Korean Idol, as a reference than the one posted on google. While we understand you just wanted to protect your friend from getting hammered, are you going to those lengths embarrassing yourself with such non-sense? So you’re saying, all the Google links and Google itself is lying with the definition? :trf:

If Admins/Senate believes a Twitter post from someone irrelevant than what was explained on multiple links out of Google, then this Administration is a joke. 

Just to add, if you think I’m just reporting this out of my grudge against that InJokeeer then think twice. I can just kill him constantly in game, wherever he is. That’s more annoying. He can’t train, he can’t do quest, he can’t farm. Or, maybe you’re protecting him because of your grudge with me just because I didn’t help with whatever you’re asking me, which Filipinos in the server know. We even have stream replay from Borris’ stream. :joyful: Need I say more? Again, stop embarrassing yourselves. I know what the swear word means, and I can prove it over and over when needed.

32 minutes ago, Real_Carnage said:

Just to add, if you think I’m just reporting this out of my grudge against that InJokeeer then think twice. I can just kill him constantly in game, wherever he is. That’s more annoying. He can’t train, he can’t do quest, he can’t farm. Or, maybe you’re protecting him because of your grudge with me just because I didn’t help with whatever you’re asking me, which Filipinos in the server know. We even have stream replay from Borris’ stream. :joyful: Need I say more? Again, stop embarrassing yourselves. I know what the swear word means, and I can prove it over and over when needed.

Haha feeling wannabe, you think so highly of you. Stop pretending boy. I NEVER AND WILL NEVER ask any help from such a loser and toxic like you.

You're the one embarrassing yourself , not us. You filing a case against someone like Injooker who isn't doing anything bad to you. What a joke you are. Yes you are a Joke. 

You don't know what is the difference of "TANG-INA and TANG-INA MO" So stop believing to yourself like you are soooooo smart. Coz you're not.

58 minutes ago, Real_Carnage said:

So smart of you to use Twitter, from someone using a fake photo which is ironically grabbed from a Korean Idol, as a reference than the one posted on google. While we understand you just wanted to protect your friend from getting hammered, are you going to those lengths embarrassing yourself with such non-sense? So you’re saying, all the Google links and Google itself is lying with the definition? :trf:

If Admins/Senate believes a Twitter post from someone irrelevant than what was explained on multiple links out of Google, then this Administration is a joke. 

So you believe everything in GOOGLE is correct and certain. 

Yes I use that photo not because of who is in that photo. I used that context to explain what is the difference between those words. 

I never said anything in google is correct. But I’d rather believe multiple links in google than some random fake account posting on Twitter. Don’t twist whatever I say. It’s clear as day. 

Also, you never and will never ask anything from a loser like me? Explain the screenshots then. Haha. I’ve been helping you for months and even gave you items to dress up your character. Until last week where you guys are asking me to help you win in CC and get rewards for yourself and I humbly declined. 😂😂😂 I even said I can help win cc only but pink box is mine and you as a thick faced person told me what? “Swapang”, which in Filipino translates to greedy. Proof? Borris’ stream replay. 😏 So how many more lies you and your friends are going to tell just to protect each others’ toxicity? 

Hi @-Cerebrum- @Aliancer @R.A.S.K.A hope you can decide who’s telling the truth or not based on all the evidences posted here. Because apparently, this guy kept on embarrassing himself telling lies over lies. 

FDC53D80-559D-4183-A224-9C8709F50ED1.png

2563FFE0-EBA1-44EA-A1C7-7ECBBA0B1340.png

AC8D365E-C26D-4E62-9CAD-A836B08CC087.png

62288834-9233-4333-8E3A-C16642BCC520.png

• Thanks 1