Load More
Sign in to follow this  
ОСУЖДАЮ!

Wilson / 4.1 / Avalon

1 минуту назад, ОСУЖДАЮ! сказал:

1. Мой ник: например: mood0
2. Игровой сервер: Avalon
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.1
4. Ник нарушителя: Wilson https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=wilson&serv=server3
5. Доказательство: 

Screen-02-16-12-33-0020.jpg

чистейший 4.1 бан игры

• Like 1

а это нормально что один и тот же человек создаёт тему и с другого своего акка её же комментирует ?

бан на второй акк пару недель, т.к. в прошлый раз неделя за даблы уже была, а это и вовсе абсурд

по теме,- Рек

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 минуты назад, Aliancer сказал:

а это нормально что один и тот же человек создаёт тему и с другого своего акка её же комментирует ?

бан на второй акк пару недель, т.к. в прошлый раз неделя за даблы уже была, а это и вовсе абсурд

по теме,- Рек

Это новые приколы на Авалоне походу.. Смешно

• Haha 1

I don't play anymore, but I remain active in our Discord and keep track of everything that's happening. I must say, I feel really sorry for our new players who are just starting to play bless project by choosing server on the in-game community they wish to join, only to be immediately confronted by such behavior—constantly being killed and then provoked. Moreover, the fact that some then go to the forums to report these incidents is appalling; it seems like a seeking attention, i bet mood0 just choked his meat on valentines day solo and today needed to feel good about himself.

In the long term, everyone wonders why there are no new players and why servers are constantly dying. Yet, despite this, many people continue to play in the Bless project because of the community in server there.

And the funniest part is that as you can see he has chatted just to hide the triggering part, but in logs that can be seen!

Thats just insane!

Cheers

Edited by gohann