Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
rhye

Auto-Teleport when reconnect after disconnected.

Posted (edited)

Dear GMs and Devs Team,

Describe: Whenever my network has problems (disconnect or lag), some of my characters will be teleport-ed to Lorencia and automatically quit the Party.

Details: I am working in Banking / Finance Industry so for the security purpose,  my home-network router always reset at 01:00 (AM) server time. The down time always be 3 minutes (during router reset), and when the MU Client reconnected, my characters always automatically teleported to Lorencia, Party sometimes disband, sometimes it remain the same.

I do has /re off, /stay on and /ap off on all of my characters. 

I am playing 03 Characters on my shitty laptop. And whenever this occurred, 01 or 02 characters will be at Lorencia. 

I guess this is the reason that 02 of 03 Characters has LiveGuard: Enabled for Suspicious activity. And this is kinda unfair to me since I did nothing with cheat / hack or auto-teleport 3rd-party software, and because:

1. All of my 03 Characters are alts, they never do Boss Hunting, Events or anythings, just purely 100% AFK farm and sometimes attended at BC/DS - so I have no reason to use auto-teleport hack.
  2. My laptop is a shitty 10 years+ laptop with shitty specs (Spec's image attached). This laptop is laggy too much that buying potions in Arkania cost me like 2 mins, so it can't run any hack or macro I guess.
  3. You guys can check the log of my IP Address. Everyday at 01:00AM Server Time, all of my account will be disconnected. Everyday - since the day I started to play MU Bless.
  4. The LiveGuard makes my shitty laptop even slower, I don't know why. 

Can you guys please help and check on this Error / Bugs? I am looking forward to your helps because I think this is the main reason I just got in LiveGuard so many times, but swear to GOD, I didn't do anything. I am just casual players who enjoying so much in my childhood online game.

List of my characters that have LiveGuard enabled: Kael (Dark Lord) & Ronin (Blade Master) - Jade x10 Server.

Sincerely yours.

Lappy Specs.png

Edited by rhye
Added Characters' name.

If the issues related only with Liveguard, please pm Drakonis for PC check (download AnyDesk beforehand) and he will remove you from the Liveguard list after