You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BladOzito

Mega/OutcasT/2.1

the only justification is that it is EE :DD

HEYY Raska,so an elf, can use justified macro, a new rule was invented 😄

this BK, received the same and did not do dmg, only afk inner KD

i don't understand why sometimes you enforce the rules and other times you just want to ignore them like this tim

@R.A.S.K.A

We all play by the same rules, it doesn't matter if it's EE or some non DMG character (like atreides AFK), that bk got a ban quickly and didn't do any DMG, why should it be different for this character? that its damage is 0 like bk AFK :)))))))

Posted (edited)

tipicall 12zen xD
as i know can remape keys, they do a lot on potions, a lot of people do so this is a buff macro 12121212 then change to SD skill 3 and at the end "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" key to spam potion, it is a macro, if EE or what char is, still a macro and it is 2.1 for all players

im sick of change rules on advantaje of certain players
 It is a ban, rules are there for all, just read and dont use external programs if you cant compete dont do it, then /post Buzzz noobs buzzz nanana buzzz bla bla bla, when u stop use macros i can see where are hands, U can see Ava7anche, until he got liveguard he clean 1 guild alone at combos hahahahha.
imagen.png.62f3568b97b4855c6e1d70b181f47da2.png
And wket, ask your teammates, maybe where u live u cant, but u can remape keys and change with a  0.2/10 windows or linux knowledge.

Stop justifying yourself and looking for excuses, it is what it is, whoever your friend is or whoever you hate.

@R.A.S.K.A 

If you think that, someone should apologize to whizer, because that EE is using it to change abilities (I don't care if it combos or not) and to heal or spam some kind of potion.

Whizer the same only for healing itself, it is less serious because of how you explain it.

if you think that

Edited by BladOzito
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BladOzito said:

tipicall 12zen xD
as i know can remape keys, they do a lot on potions, a lot of people do so this is a buff macro 12121212 then change to SD skill 3 and at the end "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" key to spam potion, it is a macro, if EE or what char is, still a macro and it is 2.1 for all players

im sick of change rules on advantaje of certain players
 It is a ban, rules are there for all, just read and dont use external programs if you cant compete dont do it, then /post Buzzz noobs buzzz nanana buzzz bla bla bla, when u stop use macros i can see where are hands, U can see Ava7anche, until he got liveguard he clean 1 guild alone at combos hahahahha.
imagen.png.62f3568b97b4855c6e1d70b181f47da2.png
And wket, ask your teammates, maybe where u live u cant, but u can remape keys and change with a  0.2/10 windows or linux knowledge.

Stop justifying yourself and looking for excuses, it is what it is, whoever your friend is or whoever you hate.

@R.A.S.K.A 

If you think that, someone should apologize to whizer, because that EE is using it to change abilities (I don't care if it combos or not) and to heal or spam some kind of potion.

Whizer the same only for healing itself, it is less serious because of how you explain it.

if you think that

Nice try looser, avalanche has been in South Korea for the last 3 months, he hasn’t played at all, and yes when he returns back to Europe, he will continue dominating your bumsquad

Posted (edited)

1. Совершенно случайно нажимается энтер. Просто энтер на клавиатуре находится рядом с 123. Так даже и печатать человек ничего не хотел. Просто энтер нажал.
2. Совершенно случайно бафается ВСЯ пачка. При этом игрок не смотрит на экран и не видит, что там в окне печатаются символы, а его эльф не бафает.
Может сложится впечатление, что игрок достиг того уровня мастерства, когда может позволить себе играть с завязанными глазами.
То просто руки так уже натренированы, что на автомате бафает ровно 5 человек. Не смотря в экран.
3. Ну и затем, ну просто совершенно случайно, игрок опять нажимает энтер. Да то просто не знал, что за такие символы можно словить бан.

Как в это можно поверить?

Зайдите сами за ЕЕ. Повторите это.
Игрок уровня ауткаста не мог такое вытворить в игре.

Проще поверить в макрос / пилот, чем в то, что игрок с таким опытом может такое учудить.

Edited by 254555
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, 254555 said:

1. Совершенно случайно нажимается энтер. Просто энтер на клавиатуре находится рядом с 123. Так даже и печатать человек ничего не хотел. Просто энтер нажал.
2. Совершенно случайно бафается ВСЯ пачка. При этом игрок не смотрит на экран и не видит, что там в окне печатаются символы, а его эльф не бафает.
Может сложится впечатление, что игрок достиг того уровня мастерства, когда может позволить себе играть с завязанными глазами.
То просто руки так уже натренированы, что на автомате бафает ровно 5 человек. Не смотря в экран.
3. Ну и затем, ну просто совершенно случайно, игрок опять нажимает энтер. Да то просто не знал, что за такие символы можно словить бан.

Как в это можно поверить?

Зайдите сами за ЕЕ. Повторите это.
Игрок уровня ауткаста не мог такое вытворить в игре.

Проще поверить в макрос / пилот, чем в то, что игрок с таким опытом может такое учудить.

Then that is for all, not only for some players,,, same rules for all i think