Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
rufus7

Lost wings on chaos machine after bug!

Posted (edited)

Hello, today i make 1 level wings of elf +luck.
After that, i tried to check how many procents will be with my exe pants, feather and chaos.

I put all items on chaos machine, Feather, Chaos, Pants exe, and wings elf +luck. I seen 53% so i tried to take all items out.

I got back feather, pants, chaos and when i tried take out wings, i got dc, now i loggin back ingame and i see i have all intregients, but not 1 level elf wings +luck.

My nick is MasterDL
DC time +/- 15:44 / 15:46

UPDATED DUE RULES!

1. Name of the character, account and the server, where loss have happened: Normal, Castle Siege, Sub1 or VIP. - MasterDL / VEGAS
2. The origin of things: purchased by you in the store on the site / bought not by you in the store on the site / obtained by game / other. 
3. Date and time of loss (as accurately as possible, it will accelerate recovery process). - 10. JUNE ABOUT 15:40 - 15:50
4. How items have disappeared. - After DC 1LVL WINGS DISSAPER ON CHAOS MACHINE (DIDNT COMBINATED ANITHING)
5. In detail about lost items: upgrade level, options, and exact place where they were before the loss. - 1 LEVEL WINGS OF ELF +LUCK
6. Was the Safety Mode activated? - NO
7. Did anybody have guest password? - NO
Edited by rufus7