Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
elad1212

Problem with all Kunturu maps(1-3)

Posted (edited)

Hello,

i play the game a lot. i am AFK for hours and days in all maps of the game. and all works great and well.

but when i go to Kunturu map (all kind of kunturu 1,2,3...,didnt check on relics) - there is a bug or some sort of problem - after some time (5-20 min) the screen of my PC is flickering/blinking (the screen goes entirely black for 2 seconds) and the game is CRASH and all the windows of bless mu (usually 2) is suddenly closed!!

this problem repeated herself again and again - and its happening EVERY TIME i play in kunturu map only.

i cant train or farm there, cant AFK and cant use my PC while am there...

please help me and fix this or tell me what to do to fix this. ty!

Edited by elad1212

U get that bug everytime when u set ur char afk? Maybe u can record video, or check errors file logs, or give more details like date and time, maybe admins can check the logs idk. Anyway, write @Drakonis about ur ingame troubles, he may help.

1 hour ago, elad1212 said:

Hello,

i play the game a lot. i am AFK for hours and days in all maps of the game. and all works great and well.

but when i go to Kunturu map (all kind of kunturu 1,2,3...,didnt check on relics) - there is a bug or some sort of problem - after some time (5-20 min) the screen of my PC is flickering/blinking and the game is CRASH and all the windows of bless mu (usually 2) is suddenly closed!!

this problem repeated herself again and again - and its happening EVERY TIME i play in kunturu map only.

i cant train or farm there, cant AFK and cant use my PC while am there...

please help me and fix this or tell me what to do to fix this. ty!

It would also be helpful to give us your PC specs. Some maps put more strain on CPU; when I'm on my laptop, the game sometimes crashes in some areas due to CPU/RAM usage.

Until you can figure it out with Drakonis, make sure you have anti lag enabled, your camera as zoomed in as possible, and all graphic settings set to the lowest. See then if the problem reoccurs. That's all I can think of for now.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Crаft said:

U get that bug everytime when u set ur char afk? Maybe u can record video, or check errors file logs, or give more details like date and time, maybe admins can check the logs idk. Anyway, write @Drakonis about ur ingame troubles, he may help.

Its happening in kanturu doesnt matter if i afk or in game - after 5 mins or so the screen goes entirely black for 1-2 second and the return and all mu windows is closed an crash. Even if they are minimized and the game is minimized!!

I can record but its just as i described nothing new.

After it happen in Event viewer i see the app bless.exe with app crash event maybe it can give details?

I will try to write to Drakonis

17 hours ago, sixpaths said:

It would also be helpful to give us your PC specs. Some maps put more strain on CPU; when I'm on my laptop, the game sometimes crashes in some areas due to CPU/RAM usage.

Until you can figure it out with Drakonis, make sure you have anti lag enabled, your camera as zoomed in as possible, and all graphic settings set to the lowest. See then if the problem reoccurs. That's all I can think of for now.

CPU: intel i7-1165G7 2.80GHz

RAM: 16GB

GPU: Intel irisX Graphics

Its a laptop and its run games pretty good, specially simple games like mu should run smoothly.

Anti lag was enabled, camera zoom - standart/normal distance, graphics is low even resolution is set to the lowest with small window mode...

Maybe its CPU/RAM overload - but it shouldn't be like this - its just an mu with the lowest graphics settings how come 1 window of mu in some maps can stand in an average+ PC?

18 hours ago, Type-R said:

Seems like driver or hardware problem.

how do i know what cause it and if there's a way to fix it?

it still happen to me and somtimes not just in kunturu...

its like the pc cant stand the game in this maps or mu bless eat too much CPU or RAM....

my pc should not die from this kind of game like mu... it soppose to run without any problems

what are this strange crashes(with monitor goes blacl for 2 sec)?

On 7/10/2024 at 10:26 PM, elad1212 said:

how do i know what cause it and if there's a way to fix it?

it still happen to me and somtimes not just in kunturu...

its like the pc cant stand the game in this maps or mu bless eat too much CPU or RAM....

my pc should not die from this kind of game like mu... it soppose to run without any problems

what are this strange crashes(with monitor goes blacl for 2 sec)?

Unfortunately mu is actually very demanding on pc juice, if i am not wrong it uses only one core so core size is important not amount. Also irisx graphics is not ideal.

I had a laptop previously where i could switch between intel and nvidia graphics, and performance was many times better with nvidia.

It could also be that your laptop is thermal-throttling in these maps? Check if it's not overheating.

Lastly try to update drivers.

Otherwise try to get in touch with @Drakonis see if he can help.