Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
unair

Success rate Jewel of Life?

Hello,

question: this shield ate at the moment more than 140 Jewels of Life. What is the success rate over here? It goes up to +35 I think, but this opt is not that relevant when it comes to giving an opt against PVP or PVE. It is nice to have it maxed out however, why the success rate is so low on Jewel of Life when it goes up to +35?

Shouldn't it be a bit higher considering the +35 Def rate is not that strong overall?

x2 or x3 times it failed at +30 and then few times as +20 and I see the mechanism here every time after it fails the 1st 1, 2, 3 or 4 Jewels fail as well.

Isn't here a bug?

Screen(06_30-12_07)-0000.jpg

so first of all you should at least want it at +11 +13 before making an empty investment! And for the future, it’s better to sharpen 2-3 items at a time, it’s easier to catch random successes by alternating sharpening

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, neistovyy- said:

so first of all you should at least want it at +11 +13 before making an empty investment! And for the future, it’s better to sharpen 2-3 items at a time, it’s easier to catch random successes by alternating sharpening

That's bs. The chance is the same across the board and if you're enhancing 2-3 items simultaneously, you will waste even more JoLs in the process as the odds of maxing 3 items out are 3 times lower vs single item.

• Thanks 1

18 минут назад, sixpaths сказал:

That's bs. The chance is the same across the board and if you're enhancing 2-3 items simultaneously, you will waste even more JoLs in the process as the odds of maxing 3 items out are 3 times lower vs single item.

Well, no, I still don’t agree. You raise one thing to +16add and at the same time you catch two failures in another item and after that you catch a random one on the thing you decided to sharpen. Try
At least I'm lucky :trf:

• Confused 2