• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
d3f3ated55

I cant play the game after it crashed

im playing the game for 3 months now

the game just crashed awhile ago

I downloaded the client again .. re install it .. downloaded the pack .. remove my anti virus .. turned off my windows defender..

and i observed that i dont have main.exe.. i tried many times to extract the patch pack in my mu bless folder but the main.exe appears .. but after i refresh it .. it just dissappear again .. tried it again and the same thing happens .. any clue on why it just happened today?

edit: the launcher works but after i press play it just give me the notification [zgames launcher] then it just comes back to the desktop display ..

its 3 hours now and i cant find any solution can anyone help? ..

extra:BTW i still did not recieve my 300 bon reward from the facebook event and its 1st of march now .. Destiny: Th3Br3aker im the 10th in the draw

Edited by d3f3ated55

Thank you it work the main.exe is now not being deleted thank you very much

Have a nice game.

im playing the game for 3 months now

the game just crashed awhile ago

I downloaded the client again .. re install it .. downloaded the pack .. remove my anti virus .. turned off my windows defender..

and i observed that i dont have main.exe.. i tried many times to extract the patch pack in my mu bless folder but the main.exe appears .. but after i refresh it .. it just dissappear again .. tried it again and the same thing happens .. any clue on why it just happened today?

edit: the launcher works but after i press play it just give me the notification [zgames launcher] then it just comes back to the desktop display ..

its 3 hours now and i cant find any solution can anyone help? ..

extra:BTW i still did not recieve my 300 bon reward from the facebook event and its 1st of march now .. Destiny: Th3Br3aker im the 10th in the draw

And I saw your message on facebook and now bonuses are at your account)