Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
salamanca-HAZE

GMasters 1st server.

Well i am playing MU many years. There are few times that i find a really good server which is Bless Universe but the thing with the GMaster is just so confusing.. You keep talking to him and he answers you in russian i believe or whatever he writes. I am playing about 4 days 24 hours with no slep and i have seen only this GM online. I dont care if he speaks russian but i believe a GOOD server must have GMS that also speak ENGLISH. WHY?

1) If a user who speaks english has a problem and GM is online he cant help him.

2) I have tried 2 times to play on his events and i really had no clue on what to do. I mean whats the point?

I like the server very much its good and seems hard thats what i like it but plz do something about that..

Which server do u play, because in Destiny GM also speaks ENG/RU when hes doing game Quest's to us

We will solve this request. In addition, quests on all servers will be announced in the English forum thread.

• Like 1

Thank you and i hope you understand why i said. Its not fair for the other people not be able to participate in event. This is what we wait for.. Thank you and have fun leveling up!