Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
nhatnv1

Hacked

My acc was hacked 2day ago! I try to change password any time but hacker still get all passwords and informations i changed(not gmail). it's very dangerous for all player if he can stole all expensive things and sell them before the admin knows!

My acc is nhatvenorm

all things have been move to another account ( jewel, set anubis mix ex +9, w2 sm & mg +13 , magica staff +9 10%, set pad zen 4% 40% + 11, kundun staff luck 20lv +11, shield zen + 10, pendan ability 20lv-10%, ring magic mana, 100bon sv and character : TaCongTu)

I dont need admin give all things back to me but i want allthings will be blocked! it will make the hacker cant sell them to take money!

Thanks for reading the article and being careful about your account!

Please edit your topic, according to rules:

Making application in event of loss:
1. Name of the character, account and the server, where loss have happened: Normal, Castle Siege, or VIP.
2. Origin of lost items: Bought by yourself in Bonuses shop / bought by someone else in Bonuses shop / obtained in game process.
3. Date and time of loss (as accurately as possible, it will accelerate recovery process).
4. How items have disappeared.
5. In details about lost items: upgrade level, options, and exact place where they were before the loss.
6. Was the Safety Mode is activated?

Acc is nhatvenorm, Char: TaCongTu , Sever : King

Where loss: Normal

Origin of lost items: Bought and Built by myself

Date and time of loss :16/6/2020 ( i dont remember the exact time, maybe 9.00AM after done Bloodcastle)

Im out and lost items right after
I try change 2-3 times password but still be hacked (My mail cant be logged in without permission)

My items: set Anubis + 9 (ring +1 , add life +2) pant legendary luck Mana, Reflect, Zen +10 (add life +3) boot lengendary luck mana +10 (add life +3)

set Pad luck zen + 11 (all add life +3, helm and gloves more 4% DD, amor more 5%, 10%) skull shied +10 luck zen (life +3)

Staff of kundun + 11 luck (add life +3) +level/20

Staff of magicka + 9 same Kinneas is selling on market (10%, Level/20, Hit Point, add max life - i bought it from LIGO over 1 month ago)

wing of soul +13 luck ( addlife +1)

wing of darkness +13 luck(add life +0)

Pendan agility 10% level/20 + 2

Ring of magic Mana

and ~ 100 jewel

I lost items after done BC and out game

lost char after change password

Safety Mode is activated but it cant hold items ingame

i dissable Safety Mode after lost items to move character but hacker faster and i was lost allthings

Edited by nhatnv1

If you wonder who it was, he plays on several accounts, the most playable char is Keiiy. Items can be returned for playpoints.