Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
penisdenis

a few questions

1. What exp is it on x500 from 1rr to 101 rr?

2. I am DL, 32rr, my AG is going to 0 all the time when using FS, how do I fix that?

3.After 101rr, do I need to do a tribute? Do I need to be in guild for that? What do I get for doing tribut and do I keep any stats after this?

4.Is there a zen spot or something .. I am using all my voted bonuses to purchase zen on the website.

5. Just found out that there is something like snowstorm devias, is there any other map similar thats hidden?

thats it for now, thank you ?

Edited by penisdenis

Nice nickname in forum ? the exp is cutting every 10res (if I remember well) and there is info somewhere in forum. AG dropping down, cuz u haven't got enough stats or agility is just too high. You will need to do tribute after 100res 400lvl, but it's far to go and yes, you will need to be in guild or create one just for it ? there are spots for zen in VIP arena (you must have vip for that) or you can risk in pvp zones with rudolf, but usually unstable people kills u and rudolf (or u can leave in aida for zen, but you won't get too much). Snowstorm devias is like a map, but there are also things like Bless Arena - Devias exit statue - teleport there. You have spots there are boss mobs +it is PVP zone. Also, TDM arena and events like Kanturu Domination are also differences from other servers. Just write in forum search 'TDM arena' 'Kanturu Domination' and you will get more info.