Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
vacius1

Endless Tower problems

Hello, so in et when our party reaches wave 102 we get droped out of game, when we relog sometimes we are still in et and sometimes we got ported to devias... 

Most of the times all party drops sometimes 1 or 2 ppl stay inside others drop. We tryed with a lot of other people and results are the same sometimes u drop somtimes it goes smoothly... we dont know whats wrong please help ? nick  ViLius  server Origin 30x

Edited by vacius1

9 minutes ago, vacius1 said:

Hello, so in et when our party reaches wave 102 we get droped out of game, when we relog sometimes we are still in et and sometimes we got ported to devias... 

Most of the times all party drops sometimes 1 or 2 ppl stay inside others drop. We tryed with a lot of other people and results are the same sometimes u drop somtimes it goes smoothly... we dont know whats wrong please help ? nick  ViLius  server Origin 30x

Hmm.. Probably some kind of problem with the monsters on that wave. I will check and fix it if needed. Meanwhile make sure that your game client is updated to the latest version.

I think it has something to do with the fact that on wave 102 the Poisoned Bulls are bugged and invisible(I think they are invisible on a all floors they appear on). And if MG uses the ability that makes them visibly burn (I don't know how it's called, my friends plays MG not me) you get disconnected. 

Has happened to us multiple times, so on those floors he doesn't use that ability. 

While I'm here and on the topic of ET. Sometimes, on a random wave, it doesn't spawn a monster or again, it is invisible like the Bulls so you can't kill it and you get stuck on that wave. After some running around it spawns/appears but we lose some ET time and wave skips.

I just wanted to say this, so you are in the know. Still love the server. We playing on Empire server btw.

• Like 1

Yeap, the problem was in Poison Bull fighters. I've changed them to Hell Spiders. Changes will take place after next server restart.