You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
l-SoloQ-l

Mega/ DolboGnom/ 2.2

1. Мой ник: SoiCa
2. Игровой сервер: Mega
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 2.2
4. Ник нарушителя: https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=DolboGnom&serv=server6
5. Доказательство: The CC6 at 07:00 server time 28th Oct 2022.

Explain: He doesnt got flinch/swell at all and doing nonstop combo ?, even received reflects with Red/ Purple HITs (The reflects through to HP instead of SD). The red/purple HIT by reflects only appeared when he got return into HP, and his character must being flinch/swell. Not like this ? .

I'm posted this topic when i already know how SD Decrement/ SD ratio works ? 

Edited by su30mk3

9 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

I didn't see anything suspicious.

It's only natural that a normal person like you can't see anything in the video xD?

8 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

Then you see how does SM flinch/swell on CC? I'm not telling you is unexperienced but when reflects HITs go up on his character, the RED/ PURPLE one is running to HP instead of SD. So if it's pass SD and go to HP, why he doesnt flinch/swell? ? Ofc only people who playing here for long and research about it will know and the BK have SD decrement + 20 on weapon ? 

13 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

Flinches/ Swells is the abnormal thing on video. He doesnt have that thing. Bro when he don't have enough SD ratio pieces on his set or out of SD, he must be flinch when received reflects. And it show up by the RED/ PURPLE HITs .? 

Edited by su30mk3

I love these bk who make full vitality and think they are unkillable ? And after they die they make topic on forum because +15 SM killed him, how is it possible?

Also read about antidotes and sd potions maybe then you won't have to cry if you actually fight him not only run around ?

Edited by Beasty
  • Like 2

я думал это я криворукий бк)) бля тут тип с хеликом фулл бочку кидает ахахахах. мне бы было стыдно такое вообще снимать.

1 minute ago, su30mk3 said:

@Beasty @~MocaN~ @Pinq oopsss, SM have 1sd ratio and BK have SD decrement +20. You know what I mean? ? Not like you with 5 sd ratio and calling people is noob lol 

Don't talk if you don't know...

Just now, su30mk3 said:

Pfff, we all know what is abnormal. Also, this is not about your SM btw ? 

He has 5 sd ratio same as me.

21 minutes ago, su30mk3 said:

@Beasty @~MocaN~ @Pinq oopsss, SM have 1sd ratio and BK have SD decrement +20. You know what I mean? ? Not like you with 5 sd ratio and calling people is noob lol 

ты блядь с хеликом але )) и не можешь убить сма нищего… ты еще не видел по хлеще смов)) они там есть жди))

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -Gaga- said:

Первый раз вижу что бк убегает от сма????

SM Latvia ?

SD Harmony options allow the character to counter flinching effect of reflect. 
To make him flinch you need to put SD harmony options yourself.
Overall hack-log is clean for this character.
If he uses macros or not - we have no means to find it out. Probably we should just increase Inferno cooldown from 0.5 sec to 1 sec. Wizards been wildin lately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1