Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

1) Server   -   Mega
2) Your nickname  -  Chance
3) What exactly are you buying/selling  -  Selling  3rd mantle without luck + 7 + exc damage rate 2%
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party)  -  I will get 9000 playpoionts on my zgames account
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick)  - TDayEu1TT
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree)  -  He will purchase/send 9000 playpoints to my account( godamp acc zgames) and receive mantle in game in trade.
7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything.   -  i agree

Edited by -=Pegas=-

28 минут назад, -=Pegas=- сказал:

1) Server   -   Mega
2) Your nickname  -  Chance
3) What exactly are you buying/selling  -  Selling  3rd mantle without luck + 7 + exc damage rate 2%
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party)  -  I will get 9000 playpoionts on my zgames account
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick)  - TDayEu1TT
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree)  -  He will purchase/send 9000 playpoints to my account( godamp acc zgames) and receive mantle in game in trade.
7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything.   -  i agree

9 минут назад, quangtu29 сказал:

My nickname : TDayEu1TT confirm 

I ll buy 3rd mantle from U with 9k pp price

11 hours ago, MrEvil said:

Admin u can check comand to loád play point pls :(( too long time  but pp not come yet to zgame acc godamp

3 hours ago, untouchabIe said:

I wrote to the administrator about it, wait for a response.

oke thanks bro