Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

* Why Char name: Qasimodo is blocked by rule 2.1?

I just went out to work and came back so i can't reply the topic of bandy for an hours ago , i don't use marcro when i type my daughter broke my keyboard and that's all that happened, why lock my character just for a pic like this i need an answer ???

Hey guys, it's not fair to do that I'm so disappointed , in the picture i don't attack him , why i use marcro??? , that so crazzy , my daughter loves to play with my keyboard and there's nothing wrong with it

Spoiler
Spoiler

Screen11_24-09_50-0001.jpg.57da39630693b03e60d2118eed5ed39b.jpg.f75c97285c67314d01b1cde44237f964.jpg

Edited by phucphuc68

Hey guys, it's not fair to do that I'm so disappointed , in the picture i don't attack him , why i use marcro??? , that so crazzy , my daughter loves to play with my keyboard and there's nothing wrong with it

Edited by phucphuc68

1n2e3x1t 2t3i1m2e 3d1o2n3t 1u2s3e 1m2a3c1r2o3s

3 minutes ago, phucphuc68 said:

if i have marcro why i use it while i don't attack anyone ???? cmon !!!!

Because you went to safezone after you attacked him and forgot to turn it off ? 

Edited by Beasty
  • Haha 1

if i have marcro why i use it while i don't attack anyone ???? cmon !!!! if you say that where the video record ? or just you said that , lier ??????

Edited by phucphuc68

А ведь действительно ...? Я таких опперативных банов давненько не видал, заигрался человек, забыл, что макро включенно, бывает

Tell stories elsewhere.
You can get an additional ban for deceiving the administration.

No one plays the keyboard as clearly as a macro.

10 hours ago, phucphuc68 said:

9 hours ago, phucphuc68 said:

Where the video record your fake story bro???? why Extreme and your guild hack "one hit" , "move map" everywhere everyday and don't get ban?

ahaahahahahah  :fu::trf:?

We always banned for this. It will not work to find out whether this is a macro or random characters. You will have to serve your sentence or redeem yourself, there is such an opportunity.

Closed