Load More
Sign in to follow this  
longthanh

Tired Of Girls Who Like To Cry

Vietnamese people always cherish their Russian friends and never cry,
but you always want to do the opposite,
- there are no tricks here, only the strong and the weak
- If you win, laugh, if you lose, cry with admin
- we have to play the game with bad ping and donate a lot of money to the server
- And what did the crying girls do for the game, other than harming other players 
-- only Besty and SPELL can make good use of Dark Wizard.
You need to learn from them
-This is a video recorded at 09:00 on January 21, 2023  -((Watch full video and observe Dark Wizard)
-admin please watch the video and explain to me and everyone about the phenomenon of fast and slow teleport
- I'm very supportive of account blocking for cheaters but make sure to check before locking any accounts 

-

• Like 3

6 минут назад, chipsockno сказал:

people who cry a lot they don't donate to the server, but always want to be stronger than others

everyone knows who the Vietnamese players are, and everyone knows that 90% of them play with software, macros
without the vetnam players the game would be clean!
for you it's work and not a game, with the help of software to farm and sell everything for real
I'm sure that if people were asked if you want the Vietnamese not to be allowed into this game? everyone would say yes!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 минут назад, Parpam сказал:

everyone knows who the Vietnamese players are, and everyone knows that 90% of them play with software, macros
for you it's work and not a game, with the help of software to farm and sell everything for real
I'm sure that if people were asked if you want the Vietnamese not to be allowed into this game? everyone would say yes!

I don't agree with you. You're just a vivid example of who you don't need to be, you're a simple racist, I've read a lot of your posts, you're just a person who couldn't achieve anything in this game and you're just jealous of everyone. Envy is the quality of a low-grade person. I would advise you to work on yourself. In any community there are cheaters, both in Russian, both in Ukrainian, and in Latvian and Vietnamese. It's about the person himself, someone prefers to play honestly, someone with the help of programs, and someone with envy, for example you.

20 минут назад, untouchabIe сказал:

I don't agree with you. You're just a vivid example of who you don't need to be, you're a simple racist, I've read a lot of your posts, you're just a person who couldn't achieve anything in this game and you're just jealous of everyone. Envy is the quality of a low-grade person. I would advise you to work on yourself. In any community there are cheaters, both in Russian, both in Ukrainian, and in Latvian and Vietnamese. It's about the person himself, someone prefers to play honestly, someone with the help of programs, and someone with envy, for example you.

почему вьетнамцев не банят за продажу за реал а русскоязычных банят ?) я расист ) ага ) 

14 минут назад, Parpam сказал:

почему вьетнамцев не банят за продажу за реал а русскоязычных банят ?) я расист ) ага ) 

ты шовинист, а топик стартер по делу высказался, чем лишний раз на форуме или в посте всплакнуть,пробегитесь по спотам где бали-солджеры стоят,выбейте виолетку-дропните грин мистери,точните топ вещь на 11,с парнями из ВН прикольно играть,страшно представить болото какое тут былобы,еслиб не эти ребята которые ИГРАЮТ в игру.

• Haha 1

4 часа назад, longthanh сказал:

Vietnamese people always cherish their Russian friends and never cry,
but you always want to do the opposite,
- there are no tricks here, only the strong and the weak
- If you win, laugh, if you lose, cry with admin
- we have to play the game with bad ping and donate a lot of money to the server
- And what did the crying girls do for the game, other than harming other players 
-- only Besty and SPELL can make good use of Dark Wizard.
You need to learn from them
-This is a video recorded at 09:00 on January 21, 2023  -((Watch full video and observe Dark Wizard)
-admin please watch the video and explain to me and everyone about the phenomenon of fast and slow teleport
- I'm very supportive of account blocking for cheaters but make sure to check before locking any accounts 

-

@BeL4eNaK @Ivan Nebraska 1. Ti kak ADMIN etogo POTRJASAJUWEGO PROJECTA daj pozhalujsta nam kommentarii igrajuwim tut ljudjam ne pervqj god... Pochemu i za chto razbanil GUCCIGANG'a, esli tq podtverdil, 4to on ispol'zoval kakoj-to soft ( on pokazal tebe soft, kotorij ispol'zoval ili 4to-to drugoe, kotorie vlijajut na zaderzhku animacii SM teleporta na ego ekrane ??? ) daj razjasnenie nam ? GUCCIGANG.jpg.b3ec57b49f33cae3088fc4d633866156.jpg

2. Ti mozhesh' uvidet' snova, kak 2 raznih SM'a (s raznih stran i raznim internetom i horoshim pingom) do 5 minut prigajut normal'no, a posle na 5 minute i dal'she u nego na ekrane u oboih SM nachinaet lagat' teleport, t.e. ta zhe 100% situacija kak s ego bivshej temoj ot Beasty so stream'om na nego po Rule 8? prosto bljat' WTF BELKA ????? Takuju dich' juzajut tol'ko GUCCIGANG, QuanVu, ex-Whis - Bully i t.d. VN brothers...

3. Bug s animaciej po zaderzhke u SM teleporta na ih ekranah, mozhet ewe svjazan s tem, 4to kak ti i vse prekrasno znajut , 4to VN igroki igrajut s bol'shim pingom, pri etom oni zagruzhajut traffic interneta s zagruzkoj chego libo, naprimer torrenta ili steam platformi na full download, libo + vot kak na etom primere GUCCIGANG (a on eto pokazivaet na streame, znachit i drugie igroki s VN delajut to zhe samoe) gruzit youtube sound tracki, 4tobi poshla bufferizacija video i poluchit' ot etogo maksimal'nuju zaderzhku s pingom do servera dlja togo, 4tobi videt' SM'ov v teleporte ?

4. Po etomu vam nado vvesti skorejwij update na schet pinga, esli on vishe 100 (ili opredelit' so svoimi hackerami skol'ko nado max ping), pust' avtomatom kickaet s servera, poka ne reshat voprosi s pingom, libo igrajut pust' s PingZapper'om, ExitLag'om ili kakoj-to drugoj programmoj dlja ponizhenija pinga... No somnevajus', 4to eto 4to-to da pomenjaet :DDD

Edited by NEVERBACKDOWN

Просто смешно.
image.png.c573602de9dcacbb58ee4798322b70b3.png

Так же СМ после 6 мин тупо остается на экране

OkayGuy.jpg

Или вы думаете что СМ всё время делал тп и просто устал и решил делать паузу между тп?))))))))))

3 часа назад, Parpam сказал:

Words of Wisdom !