Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
aistis1990

Kalima

Achievement and Spots

Hello everyone I have a sensitive suggestion in this project : I was scrolling down to achievements and one is really weird called

In search of adventure
Kill 50000 monsters in Kalima

How can you get 50k monsters in place where are zero spots? and all monsters are scattered about? if you go from beginning till end killing every single mob u find you will get like 20+ frags. Why not introduce some spots with specific monsters there? For achievement only sake or some farm? Could be like 2 spots with Aegis mons , few with Necrons and Few with Centurions. Now it makes no sense and it looks ridicilous even to have such an achievement on a list. 
If you would find a crazy person killing these monsters all round a clock it would take around 42 hours...
Edited by aistis1990

It takes a couple days complete that achievement, and by the way you have to kill 500k monsters in order to unlock the achievement. I did it at Necrons spot using Evil Spirits.

However, you play in Avalon, I guess that every spot is occupied ?

Be patient friend.

I do agree that it can bet achievable , but I just wondering. There's a map with full potential , and the only reason people go there is because of quest. Why could it not have at least few spots? Some for people with low rr or smt ? .  I mean even if it does not have spots at least it could have 2-3x more monsters. Like  Snow Storm Devias has for example or Elbeland ?

Edited by aistis1990

Starting from Kalima 5 there is spot with Lord Centurions. Coordinates 112 110 as far as I remember.
Closed this achievement in 2 weeks time roughly ?

Edited by qBaccaa