Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
smokeroyal

Cry baby Generation

Look like admins is doing overwork for nothing positive. Like giving bans for few insulting words in game. Not saying that its better to have jungle where everybody is swearing, but when top players acts like ass towards other players and then when gets feedback in words goes to cry in forum seems absurd. Many players are from 90's so it not like they hear swear word for first time ? 

Give mute for 24h in game that's it in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

fully agree. absurd punishment for 'chatting' in game, especially when its the top players abusing low players = low player ban for responding in words ( he cant fight back otherwise ) . Stupid.

Completely agree. I get warnings about some joke swearing in chat, when top players do the same or even more aggresivelly abuse some low level player (or non skilled player like me), it is completely normal. I think admin (or at least ingame moderation team), should be revised, otherwise you are getting the same as effect as Putin in RF.

I have a feeling that ban team admins do not have access to chat logs, otherwise bans wouldn't be that stupid sometimes (Im not saying admins are wrong every time). It just looks that users get banned by screenshot and admins even don't know context of that conversation. Top players often abuse lower level players, mainly when they KS/steal some boss and posts some toxic shit in chat. Of course, he will get answered and as other party is already fired up about lost boss, he will spit all his swearing word arsenal in chat.

Edited by iams0lame

On 8/5/2023 at 3:24 AM, smokeroyal said:

Look like admins is doing overwork for nothing positive. Like giving bans for few insulting words in game. Not saying that its better to have jungle where everybody is swearing, but when top players acts like ass towards other players and then when gets feedback in words goes to cry in forum seems absurd. Many players are from 90's so it not like they hear swear word for first time ? 

Give mute for 24h in game that's it in my opinion.

Which topic are you talking about exactly?

Yeah, I usually wait while one server dies and then I can play with some fun on it (now I play on Mega, even with one server it is pretty manageable and at least some harder quests can be passed with ease and AT LAST I can get Golden Tantallos with my goddamn 90+ resets :D).

Golden Tantallos shouldnt have 10000000 HP, it should have normal HP - who found it first takes it, not that way that I found it (e.g. 60 reset), start to hit it, to finish him it takes around 3 - 5 minutes (if not more, depending on char strenght), meanwhile one fucker with max shit comes, kills you, kills golden and is happy. This is just not fair. Everything in this server is pushing to BUY BUY BUY. Of course you can get items and bonuses other way, but you are WAY more weaker than those who pay.

Also there is no balance as some users actually sell stuff for real money (I know one person who sold items and stuff for 500 real euros avoiding administration), so its complete bullshit I would say. Cool server, but I like to play only on half-dead ones. Looking to switch to another server. Quests system is cool, but thats the only cool feature server has.

King of the ring? I havent even tried it, because there is nothing for me to do with my weak ass 100 res sm (yes, its weak unfortunately), same with guilds - only 100 res guilds win events, and mostly there are 2 or 3 of them which dominates entire server wipe. If you cant get into that guild, youre doomed. 

Since I am playing this server, I havent been in Castle even ONCE. So yes, if I was excited about this server at start, its getting very depressive now.

And one additional question to administration? Why the fuck, pardon my language, we still are having season 3? Let me guess - 

1. Because you combine servers to avoid complete deletion and annoyance from players who paid for stuff. It will be problematic to combine some new 16season with 3 season.
2. Because "as you usually say" 16th season has a lot of bugs. Well, this client has a lot of bugs too.
3. Administration don't want to change shit, adjust website e.t.c., aka LETS EARN MONEY ON EVERY NEW SERVER ANNOUNCEMENT YO!

Something like this, these are my thoughts. Admins are already old, they have their work, there is no time for server (which is completetly okay in my opionion), so you are stuck with season 3. I would move on to attract new players. Add new, fresh administration, who would actually do something. 

Why there is no more quests on Mega? Probably there are, but I have seen 2 in my almost 4k hour online (with around 1k non afk). This means, quests are very late or very rare. Administration is afraid to take new GM's, so no quests, even I would like to do some quest - not for some my reputation or something else - Ive been admin on even more popular servers than this (if we compare overall servers per year) - its just for fun - do some several part quests, not just fucking chat quests and hide and seek.

In Partylife we even made half ingame/half web quest in goddamn 2005? DO SOMETHING, BLESS, PLEASE!

Edited by iams0lame

Thanks for the feedback about the game ?

I understand how you feel when facing difficulty in the game. Sometimes, it can be really frustrating . Why don't you give it another shot? Sometimes, trying again can help you overcome challenges and improve your gaming skills . I've also encountered a similar situation. But after some practice, I saw significant improvement . I believe you can do it. Keep persevering and never give up , Remember that the main purpose of gaming is to have fun and enjoy your time

• Thanks 1

iams0lame  you make many good points here.

Golden Tantallos is still a easier quest also can do in ds6. But for other quest its already normal to pay up other players to let you do it and it drops fun factor a lot. 

As you mentioned real money is big issue in game, because instead of going to work players just ''work'' in game killing other and having no joy in game just always silent killing other to get bosses 24/7.

Yes lack of updating is annoying.

100rest and 100achievement +11gear is like being a total 0 in game. 

Counting quest its just lame ://///////

To main topic - Let be chat be fun place for users to get mad or make fun of others ? 

Well it would be really nice to see some communications from Administration in regards of some content. Even without upgrading season. There could be some simple things that could be done :

1. Ancient sets could have a bit higher Grade Than Rest of sets Let's say Grade Value +10 = same like exc item with 1 option lol.

2. Elbeland/Noria Jungle/Blizzard Devias/Kalima could have some leveling spots at least 5-6 per map. Incl some MiniBoss that drops Jewels (not like mostly only castle owners LOL).

3. Jungle Noria Could have it's portal to Elbeland vice versa. Because there is one but non-functional. Or make this portal to another Aida map with Bloody Mobs the retail-like ones. That same like original Aida it could be non-pvp zone for ppl 20rr+ . 

These are not superb changes save for last one , but they are functional ones and could make this server more alive. Instead of just adding wing mix for ppl who spend $$$$$. While rest population is unaffected. ?

• Like 1