Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-Flame-

Extreme / Suicide /2.2

First and foremost, I want to clarify that my intention is always to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players. I've been an active member of the Mu Online community for a significant amount of time, and I understand the importance of fostering a positive atmosphere within the game.

During our duel, I certainly did my best to give you a fair competition. However, I'd like to emphasize a few points that may have contributed to the outcome of the duel:

1. Over the years, I have gained extensive experience in Mu Online, which undoubtedly affects my gameplay. Newer players may find it challenging to compete with veterans like me due to this accumulated experience. That's why they use unauthorized programs because they can't compete.

2. It is true that I did not play at my absolute maximum during our duel. My reasoning behind this decision is rooted in a desire to create a welcoming environment for players of all skill levels. I am aware that some newcomers may struggle when faced with highly optimized strategies, and I prefer to avoid overwhelming them.

3. I want to clarify that I have the ability to manually execute combos just as effectively as players who use macros. In fact, I have showcased my manual execution of combos in a video that I posted a long time ago. It  has come to my attention that a significant number of players in your guild use macros to streamline their gameplay. Well I respect that different players have various preferences, as I believe in a more manual and traditional approach to the game.

4. Mu Online provides players with the option to set their maximum resistance against specific classes. This feature is available to all players and is not considered an exploit or illegal activity. For example you had only 33% of 100%, while I 100%.

Looking at exact numbers ME (15% x 3 + 2% x 3 ) YOU (15%)

Duel could have ended much faster if I had played seriously.

The video has a sound attached to my video, but it's already quite old. Right now, like any other player, they've found a way to make Combo even faster.

Edited by ?GIVATI?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, untouchabIe said:

when a DL example character is equipped with wind protection, a large percentage of the combo is canceled!!!

13 minutes ago, prezent said:

when a DL example character is equipped with wind protection, a large percentage of the combo is canceled!!!

9 minutes ago, prezent said:

https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Suicide&serv=server5

This character is not fully equipped pvp does not have a top set it is impossible to beat with a non pvp character a foo character a dl foo pvp!!!

I already talked about it above, you have no idea what you are talking about, because you have no experience. 
The difference between sets is very minimal, almost cosmetic within PVP. 
After your post, it can be understood that you don't even have the slightest idea how wind resistance works. 
Also, as I said, I have the ability to put on any maximum resistance.

Edited by ?GIVATI?

1 minute ago, ?GIVATI? said:

I already talked about it above, you have no idea what you are talking about, because you have no experience. 
The difference between sets is very minimal, almost cosmetic within PVP. 
After your post, it can be understood that you don't even have the slightest idea how wind resistance works. 
Also, as I said, I have the ability to put on any maximum resistance.

is this what you dream of at night and you are telling us now?

this x5000 server is pvp server,, you don't own sword pvp

if you play with macro, it is clear that the wind protection is no longer important!!

2 minutes ago, prezent said:

is this what you dream of at night and you are telling us now?

this x5000 server is pvp server,, you don't own sword pvp

if you play with macro, it is clear that the wind protection is no longer important!!

In addition, it should be taken into account that it is a duel and not a party. 
If it was a duel between two DLs, the result would probably be different, provided that the DL was led by someone with the same experience. 
Here, too, BK would have won with an even lower grade set.
During the duel, DL had one wind ring on top, tell me what you think it means. 
Did you even see a PVP option on PVP swords? 
I will no longer respond to such stupid posts. Sorry
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ?GIVATI? said:

In addition, it should be taken into account that it is a duel and not a party. 
If it was a duel between two DLs, the result would probably be different, provided that the DL was led by someone with the same experience. 
Here, too, BK would have won with an even lower grade set.

During the duel, DL had one wind ring on top, tell me what you think it means. 
Did you even see a PVP option on PVP swords? 
I will no longer respond to such stupid posts. Sorry

Not just now, Before that in BA, At that time I had the BM+MNS buff and you also had the buff, And also in close combat like that and you were able to combo me 3 times in a row as if I was standing still and not doing anything. What's up. Too bad I didn't have time to record it. All items fire you can reduce damage from me but that doesn't mean you won't be stopped by my damage and my dmg ref.

6 hours ago, -Flame- said:

Not just now, Before that in BA, At that time I had the BM+MNS buff and you also had the buff, And also in close combat like that and you were able to combo me 3 times in a row as if I was standing still and not doing anything. What's up. Too bad I didn't have time to record it. All items fire you can reduce damage from me but that doesn't mean you won't be stopped by my damage and my dmg ref.

Now you dream that nothing can stop DL when he hits because he has no ref. 
However, this does not mean that BK remains completely immobile, otherwise everyone might just give up when encountering DL. 
If you paid attention to where I was standing when I did the combo, maybe you wouldn't write nonsense.
For everything else, the answer is given above. 

Если быть честным, вообще ни чего не увидел там, обычный бой ДЛа с БК, в котором первый не вывозит, что в принципе логично. Те кто на бк подрубают чтото, стали крайне аккуратны конечно, я бы проверил и автора на всякий случай, вдруг там внебрачный ребенок Гунера?

Увидев игру автора на ДЛе, понял, что там до Дл скила еще совсем далеко...