• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
cfgx

-K-1nd- SCAMMER

4.png

1. My nickname: Kratos
  2. Game server: Avalon (Main SV)
  3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.20 / Scam issue.
  4. Nickname of the offender: https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-K-1nd-&serv=server3
  5. Proof: (screenshot or video)

1. My nickname: Kratos

2. Game server: Avalon (MAIN SV)

3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.20 / Scam Issue.

4: Nickname of the offender: https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-K-1nd-&serv=server3

5. proof: Screenshots below.

Hi so i am reporting this player obviously for scammer. In case you, as ADMIN, thinks that this does not have any importance to the server, let me remind you that this is why we pay tax. This is why we donate for VIP. To be covered and to play in a fair server.

The guy was supposed to upload his obsidian sword +13+L+2%+10excdmg, for a total cost of 9.7kkk zen and 551 bons (incl tax, and that shows in the picture very clearly). We agreed to give the zen first and then do the online transaction through the website. But of course, he never uploaded anything and kept my zen.

Ppl like this make servers toxic and you should beware of this kind of players affecting your hard earned reputation of a fair server, or thats at least what I believe and what everyone should expect from you.

My IGN is Kratos. And my email is provided in my account details.

I expect soon any response from you and of course an action agaisnt this scammer.

1.png2.png3.png

Edited by cfgx

я выложил меч за 551 +тах !  и его кто то купил ! я плохо знаю английский и думал что мы договорились что 551 +tax +zen

Edited by -K-1nd-

36 minutes ago, -K-1nd- said:

я выложил меч за 551 +тах !  и его кто то купил ! я плохо знаю английский и думал что мы договорились что 551 +tax +zen

Так а почему вы отказались возвращать zen если купил другой человек? И как мог купить другой человек? 1234 - это был пароль от предмета?

6 минут назад, Ivan Nebraska сказал:

Так а почему вы отказались возвращать zen если купил другой человек? И как мог купить другой человек? 1234 - это был пароль от предмета?

это ник того кто купил ! думал что это он купил с другого акаунта

Edited by -K-1nd-

Right so since I do not understand your language im going to post anyways in English.

This guy is now arguing that I had "BAD LUCK" because he posted the sword for 551+tax (we have agreed for 551 WITH TAX) and someone purchased the sword before I was supposed to do it.

So he acknowledges that I DO NOT HAVE THE SWORD, and YET, he kept the zen, 9 coins (9kkk) and 700kk.

This is more than enough to prove that he is a scammer, but of course you can check my web historial to see that I do not possess the sword. For me he just posted the sword and he did buy it himself so he could kept the Zen and blame me for "BAD LUCK" "thats your problem you didnt buy and someone else bought before you did"

The typical scammer speech!

" GOOD FOR YOU, KEEP YOUR 650 bons and GIVE ME MY ZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, -K-1nd- said:

я выложил без пароля

What an idiot. Who makes a deal and not indicating a password. So in short, it's either number #1 you are just making an excuse and you just really didn't want to return the huge amount of zen you stole from him. Or.... Number #2 you're a total dumbass and given it's your fault, you still have to return the zen. Why keep it if he didn't get the sword you were selling? Lol. As long as anyone is from Mu4life, you all are a bunch of idiots.

1 час назад, cfgx сказал:

Итак, поскольку я не понимаю вашего языка, я в любом случае буду публиковать сообщения на английском.

Этот парень теперь утверждает, что мне "НЕ ПОВЕЗЛО", потому что он разместил меч за 551 + налог (мы договорились за 551 С НАЛОГОМ) и кто-то купил меч до того, как я должен был это сделать.

Итак, он признает, что у меня НЕТ МЕЧА, и ВСЕ же он сохранил дзен, 9 монет (9kkk) и 700kk.

Этого более чем достаточно, чтобы доказать, что он мошенник, но, конечно, вы можете проверить мою веб-историю, чтобы увидеть, что у меня нет меча. Что касается меня, то он просто выложил меч и купил его сам, чтобы сохранить дзен и обвинить меня в "НЕВЕЗЕНИИ": "это твоя проблема, ты не купил, а кто-то другой купил до тебя".

Типичная речь мошенника!

я нечего не покупал это легко проверить !

keep writing in Russian dude. Even though i don't get it. But i can use the translator no worries.

YES YOU CAN CHECK WITH THE ADMIN THAT I DIDNT PURCHASE YOUR SWORD, THAT SHOULD BE VISIBLE IN MY BONS HISTORIAL/ MARKET HISTORIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!

On 9/12/2023 at 3:32 PM, -K-1nd- said:

я выложил без пароля

Тогда вы сами виноваты. Бан по 4.18