Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
topovich

Referal link x10 (the most FAIR DEAL)

Hello, everyone!

Looking for referals for my good start on Jade server (x10).

I would appreciate all members who register under my link which would be rewarded from my side.

Jade offers the following bonuses below:

image.png.706cfb0b5c8befdd314812c75da2e2f2.png

If you use my link https://mu.bless.gs/r?477553, you can count on:

All my bonuses = 25 + 50 + 150 (in case if you complete all 3 stages of achievements)

AND

Extra bonuses from me = 100 + 175 + 350 (in case if you complete all 3 stages of achievements)

YOU GET 925 BONUSES TOTALLY! 

Some information:

• Players who registered under my referral link, please write the name of the account. After double checking all the information I will confirm your participation on this topic.
  • As soon as you reach 17, 22, 27 resets, payment will be made immediately.
  • For example, if you reached 17 resets, please immediately inform me about this here on this topic and I will transfer you all the above bonuses within 48 hours. The payment can be provided after every completed stage (17, 22 , 27 resets).
  • If there is a lack of trust in me, then we can create a topic with obligations.

Important! Traditionally, as soon as I close all the achievements, I will notify about it in this topic and EXTRA bonuses from me will no longer be paid (YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE SERVER BONUSES FROM ME)

Important! Please do not register under my ref link if you are not ready to train fast.

Edited by jadelegend